THIS SWAP IS NOW FULL! SORRY
Swap Due in my hands - March 10, 2009
Signup/withdraw date - March 1, 2009
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -15,
will cover 4 International (outside the USA) swappers. INTERNATIONAL SPOTS ARE FULL, UNLESS YOU CAN SEND US POSTAGE
Please read all instructions before joining
This is a postage stamp people swap, the head is an actual postage stamp, and the rest is up to you, all cards must have a real postage stamp head or they will be returned.
Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!
- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- Cards that are the wrong size, falling apart, dirty or not on theme will be returned unswapped.
- No heavy, thick or bulky embellishments. For the most part, the cards should be flat. No stickers unless you alter them and they don't look like stickers.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Originals ATC's only - no copies or prints of your work
- Please only send work you are proud of. Use your imagination. Please don't just glue a picture on a card Really create something.
- Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
- US Participants – Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope with 42 cents postage.
- I will cover postage for 4 International players, unless someone has US stamps, then we can have more International players.
- an extra card (this theme) or collage goodies are appreciated, but not necessary.
Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. If you already have my address please PM me when you are ready to mail your cards so that I know they are on the way.
All cards are due in my hands by the due date. Late cards will be returned. Please mail early so they arrive on time, at least 5 days for US participants, and 10 days for Internationals. This way your cards arrive, and get swapped out and not returned unswapped.
Here are a few examples I found on line
there were several more who wanted to join so I expanded the swap by 2 US spots to include everyone.
1. powell studios - Canada withdrawn
2. elena - USA recieved
3. chardonney1965 - Australia recieved
4. jonquil - Australia recieved
5. nomnom - Israel recieved
6. artcards - USA recieved
7. terrorgirl - UK recieved
8. poeticpaper - USA recieved
9. octoberlee - USA withdrawn
10. NancyL - USA recieved
11. tmfmom - USA recieved
12 maxie23 - Canada recieved
13. egrobeck - USA recieved
14. Mandy - UK recieved
15. original youth - USA recieved
16. pithier - USA recieved
17.cairnlae - USA recieved