ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:39 AM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1496/100%
Cool 2nd Ever Inchie a Thon!

It's our second ever INCHIE a Thon!!!
This is open to everyone!
We will be making inchies and rinchies all weekend long

Start time (in your time zone - when your clock says 5:00 pm Start) April 24, 2009 - 5:00 pm

End time (in your time zone) April 26, 2009 - 11:59 pm

__________________________________________________ ___________________

so post your inches and rinches to this thread - here is how to post from the photo hosting site http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2115
www.photobucket.com is another photo hosting site that is easy to use. you may also use your gallery or upload from your computer.

to post a pic from your gallery

go to your pic in your gallery - left click on the pic to bring up the menu - click on properities - this brings up the info on your pic - copy the address - go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard) paste the address into the window that pops up and and hit ok - that puts the code into your post for your pic to show up

To make a picture loaded from the gallery smaller, you can change the last piece of the coded address. Notice the end of the code "w=l" (for large); you can change this after you paste it into your message to w=m (for medium) or w=s (for small).

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.forum/gallery/file.php?n=15391&w=l[/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

this pic is just a sample

To post a picture from your computer - one that is NOT uploaded to your gallery:

1. click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your pic as a thumbnail.

2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

__________________________________________________ __________________

trading will go on thru out the weekend - please pm the artist you would like to trade with rather than posting to the thread to insure they see your request - also please remember this is not first come first serve

And have fun - these "a thons" are fast and furious - but they are soooo much fun!!!

This is our second inch a thon so here's the link to our first one so you can see how it ran.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6868
Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Nevertheless, she persisted.

My Mood:
HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!HHC didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 1412/100%
Yay! I should be able to play a bit this weekend.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
My Blog... Art Etsy... Facebook... My Flickr... Vintage Etsy...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:47 AM
hmmmm...

Cheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fameCheery is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 293/100%
This is going to be fun!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Up All Nite

My Mood:
NiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 404/100%
I can't wait!
I asked a couple questions in the other (the poll for this a-thon) thread. But will re-ask the one question here.

I noticed in the first inch-a-thon a lot of people made a bunch of inches that were the same (example: 5 of the same dog but with different color backgrounds.). So do a lot of people trade just one for one? The reason I'm asking is because I hope to trade more than one (maybe 5) to each I trade with but I want the 5 I get back to be all different.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:36 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!KatieV should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 864/100%
I think last time I did do one trade for just two inchies, but all the other trades I did were for more than that. And for all of the trades the people I traded with requested certain inchies, so some people got 4 stars cause they wanted 4 stars, but other people wanted all different so they got all different.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Procrastination is what I do best

My Mood:
boatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of artboatbird eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 125/100%
Yay! Looking forward to playing- although some of the ones I make might be for swaps as I owe around 50 still LOLOL
Old 04-24-2009, 03:00 PM
Formerly nitemare420me

My Mood:
Tea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fameTea_Roll is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 60/100%
Woot! I've been looking forward to this thon! And refering back to the first inchie-a-thon.. I'll be watching you Katie, seen some pretty awesome inchies coming from you. Yeah, I concur with NiteOwl in hoping to trade more then just one and having them being an assortment of different inchies. Now to go look for some fun inchie inspiration!

| Blog | Etsy | Portfolio |

Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Bright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 360/99%
I hope to join in over the weekend, just won't be able to do much tonight

That said, I have six to show:
Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Up All Nite

My Mood:
NiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobahNiteOwl is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 404/100%
I just got a couple of atc trades in the mail today with no user name on them so it took me a while to search for who they were so I could give them there itrader.
Please put your user name on all your trades.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:37 PM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1496/100%
Bright-Spark those are lovely! love the colors.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:01 PM

My Mood:
Pippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 394/100%
I bought a new 1 inch punch and hope to play this weekend too! I punched out a whole pile of watercoloured squares to doodle on!!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Bright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them allBright-Spark is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 360/99%
Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
I bought a new 1 inch punch and hope to play this weekend too! I punched out a whole pile of watercoloured squares to doodle on!!
Sorry to show my ignorance, but what is an 1 inch punch? It punches out one inch squares? wow!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:29 PM

My Mood:
T*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 200/100%
I've never done inchies, but will give it a whirl! I'm always amazed when I see how much folks can fit in a 1x1 space!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:30 PM

My Mood:
Patti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
I went to michael's and AC Moore to try and buy a 1" circle punch to try some "rinchies"- but they were all out!! Boo Hoo! I guess I'll just have to stick to squares today. My regular circle cutter messes up on the little ones too much to be trusted!
Old 04-24-2009, 04:36 PM

My Mood:
adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!adifferentstory should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1051/100%
I forgot about this. Hopefully i'll get to play tomorrow as I doubt I will on Sunday.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM

My Mood:
T*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobahT*Time is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 200/100%
Sheesh! Please pass the tweezers!
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM
making inchies ...

My Mood:
chaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them allchaosatlanta is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 202/100%
Glad I stumbled in here this weekend.
Now I'm off to make inchies ...
Old 04-24-2009, 07:25 PM

My Mood:
Pippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant futurePippin has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 394/100%
Originally Posted by Bright-Spark View Post
Sorry to show my ignorance, but what is an 1 inch punch? It punches out one inch squares? wow!
Exactly!!! And it was on sale when I bought it!!!! I snagged it really quickly I can tell you!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 PM
visual poet

My Mood:
dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!dmnh should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 918/100%
I'm ready to start making inchies! What is everyone collecting in the line of inchies?
I'm looking for cats, dogs, cupcakes, monochromatics of any color, trees, hearts, houses, abstracts and anything else that captures my fancy.
Ideas, please!
“Don’t worry about whether or not what you’re making is great art, just finish the work. Let other people argue about whether or not it’s any good. While they’re busy arguing, make more art.” Andy Warhol

Be good to one another. It matters!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
hayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoasthayward_cs is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 180/95%
Hmmmmm...I've never made an inchie before. What does one do with them once they are finished?
Closed Thread

Tags
ichie a thon, inchies, rinchies