When Pigs Fly ~ due April 29

I am so sorry but instead of pigs flying my Muse flew out of the window :( I have been unable to come up with cards that I am happy to send to you - please withdraw me.

Mail Call! Dithespy, your lovely set has arrived! Castlequeen, sounds great, can't wait to see the final set!

Sorry the muse was not with you this time Donnacr, hopefully next time!

Hi Everyone, the piggies have taken flight and should be landing very soon. Can't wait for you to get your returns. We had a very talented group here with gorgeous art all around. Hope you love your returns!!!

I got my pigs yesterday.. cute pigs. Love the envelope super cute..i cut it up right away to start using it in my collages....

THe flying pigs have arrived!!!

AND what an absolutely PRECIOUS envelope!

I am off to leave well-deserved "You Rocks" and iTrader....

My lovely piggies have arrived! Thanks to our fabulous hostess and the artists whose cards I've received (bramble, Monroy28 and JenUrebel). Off to leave iTrader/you rocks!

My returns arrived! They're all wonderful.

I'm trying to give "You Rock" points to OrigamiGrace but the system keeps telling me I have to spread other points around before I can give to OrigamiGrace. Sorry, I'm trying! I've given out 3 others but apparently it's not enough?

My returns are here! Thanks to LuAnn,Carnival and CrossFireKitty for your amazing art work. And a huge thank you to Bluevioletz for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom