Lace and Ribbon Swap, Mixed Media Collage, Due May 18th, 2023

I would love to join! Here are my cards. Scrapbook paper and napkin backgrounds, stamped images, gel pen, gems, flowers, a brad, ribbons and lace

Such a great selection, Haagmm! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Mushu- It was fun adding ribbon! Between that and the napkin card swap, I’ve been using different materials recently. It’s fun to mix it up!

Great fun. Please sign me up.

It was fun digging in the ephemera stash. I had more to work with than I thought.
I will let you know when i mail them.

Fortune- collage ephemera book, dover book image, watercolor, glitter pen, sticky text, lace stickers.

Garden- archival ink, decorative text paper, book image, sticky text, ribbon, lace sticker.

Intriguing- decorative paper, lace stencil, book image, glitter pens, lace ribbon, sticky text.

Gaze- shimmer sprays, paper doily, Paper doll, ribbon, sticky text.

Attachments

• Scan_20230417 (4).jpg
    Scan_20230417 (4).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan_20230417 (3).jpg
    Scan_20230417 (3).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Scan_20230417 (2).jpg
    Scan_20230417 (2).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan_20230417.jpg
    Scan_20230417.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
It was fun digging in the ephemera stash. I had more to work with than I thought.
I will let you know when i mail them.

Fortune- collage ephemera book, dover book image, watercolor, glitter pen, sticky text, lace stickers.

Garden- archival ink, decorative text paper, book image, sticky text, ribbon, lace sticker.

Intriguing- decorative paper, lace stencil, book image, glitter pens, lace ribbon, sticky text.

Gaze- shimmer sprays, paper doily, Paper doll, ribbon, sticky text.

Wonderful selection of cards, Spotted Crow, and welcome to the swap!! :)

Back
Top Bottom