Quilting & Community (Open Media) -- Due April 27, 2024

Mail call! Gorgeous quilts have arrived from leydab and 14CarrotGold! Thanks so much for the host cards!

The art received so far has been amazing.

My goal was to have these done by Saturday. I don’t know that I’ll make that, but I may be able to mail them Monday. I’ve finished two cards and it’s really fun to watch them come together. I haven’t done anything like this for awhile.

My goal was to have these done by Saturday. I don’t know that I’ll make that, but I may be able to mail them Monday. I’ve finished two cards and it’s really fun to watch them come together. I haven’t done anything like this for awhile.
I think you'll be fine if you mail early next week.

Waiting for a mailing address - in the meantime, "show and tell": Upper left - mulberry paper, hand-cut stamp, embroidery floss; Upper right - homemade washi tape, mulberry and copy paper, hand-cut stamp; lower left - homemade washi tape, recycled red paper, paper scraps from my copied journal page and, lower right - homemade washi tape, homemade and purchased stamp, paint pen 'stitching,' fabric (center painted print).

View attachment 788600
Kathy, your gorgeous quilts have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

I hope you do this swap again. I won’t be able to join this one; too close to due date, but I really love quilts and so sorry to have missed this swap!

I hope you do this swap again. I won’t be able to join this one; too close to due date, but I really love quilts and so sorry to have missed this swap!
Sorry you couldn't join us. I'm game for a second quilt swap next spring.

I know it's super last minute, but can I play? I finally finished cards, and can get them in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully they should get there in time; if not, feel free to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom