3 eggs:due date Sept 16th

I got my eggs and they are nothing like I expected. I dont think I noticed my returns in the thread either, but I could be wrong.

AND ANOTHER THING. so cute from....Dithespy.

A hand drawn form TriniLD A cat inside a yellow egg bluebirds outside. I love the looks on the faces of the humans.

Before I pulled this one out of the sleeve, I would have called it a Picasso monster, a study in green. But TerriF called it peace eggHead. The monster is flashing the peace sign.

All great cards, Thrilled with my returns. off to thank everyone.

ETA, I was wrong, 2 of my 3 cards sent to me were posted by the artists. I was able to leave you rocks on those pages. Thanks for great swap.

Last edited:
Oh, I LOVE my eggs! They are just fabulous! This was one of the funnest swaps ever and I think it made everyone think outside of the egg. Great returns from donnacr, Elizabeth, and F. Oh, I'm inspired to do more of these! Off to leave YouRocks and I-Trader. And a request for an annual 3 eggs swap!

TrinaLD, check out the Hole swap.

I really enjoyed the series of surreal swaps we had last year. So I am thinking up swaps in which you could do some surreal art.

Eggs have been hatching in my mailbox! Thank you Teri F., Asher and rhodora. Great cards indeed! Thank you so much for hosting Nancy L

Back
Top Bottom