APC SWAP, FLOWERS with a LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, JOKERS, Due October 17, 2021

Returns were put in the mail early this morning! Thanks to everyone for sticking with the whole series, it was a lot of fun, and such a pleasure to host! Remember to check out the new deck, Cats with something extra, I think that it will be every bit as fun as this deck was ;):jiggy:

I got my beautiful Jokers! I love them all! Super job, everyone! Thanks, Suzi, for another fun swap! :)
Thanks to donnacr (tiny playing cards), NancyL (squares, dots and flowers), Haagmm (flowers, snowflake, leaf) and elimgarak42 (lady slipper and bugs)!

Received great jokers from haggmm, terry h edwards, Lorna in ca, and cmcarli. I have such a fantastic complete set. Thank you Suzi for hosting this fantastic series and thank you to all the wonderful apc artists for participating. Such fun!!

Got my envelope of beauties! Thank you to Angeljoy, Castlequeen5, dsign49 and plumhill2001, all are so wonderful. Huge thanks to Suzi for all her work for this swap and doing the whole series! :D

Suzi: thank you ahead for starting a new deck too!

My wonderful Jokers arrived today from: AngelJoy, CastleQueen5, CynthiaSillitoe and kehlenn.

Thanks to our long running Host, who didn't learn from her first series and is silly enough to run a 2nd series. Thank you!!

off to leave points for all

Thank you, Suzi, for hosting and for the great returns from cmcarli, elimgarak42, plumhill2001, and donnacr.

Back
Top Bottom