Artistic Arches ~ Due January 2, 2013

I received my cards today - thanks to our wonderful hostess! Also, to locatray, Pikkis & lodiprincess. iTrader & You Rock left for all except Pikkis - the system wouldn't let me leave feedback for her, for some reason. Thanks to all! :notworthy:

What a co-incidence that you received two of my arches from different swaps studio39designs :)! I hope it´s a happy co-incidence for you... But the reason why you couldn´t leave rep-points for me is that you just recently left them from another swap and you have to give some rep-points to other players first and after that you can leave rep-points for me again. I don´t know why it´s like that, but it´s the same thing for all of us. But don´t worry about the rep, I´m happy to hear that my arch has found a good home :)!

I received my cards today - thanks to our wonderful hostess! Also, to locatray, Pikkis & lodiprincess. iTrader & You Rock left for all except Pikkis - the system wouldn't let me leave feedback for her, for some reason. Thanks to all! :notworthy:

My arches came in today-thanks to Pamitha, Suntrade, and catb for the great artwork! Thanks to Connie Powell for hosting a fun swap!

What a co-incidence that you received two of my arches from different swaps studio39designs :)! I hope it´s a happy co-incidence for you... But the reason why you couldn´t leave rep-points for me is that you just recently left them from another swap and you have to give some rep-points to other players first and after that you can leave rep-points for me again. I don´t know why it´s like that, but it´s the same thing for all of us. But don´t worry about the rep, I´m happy to hear that my arch has found a good home :)!

Ug, one of my pet peeves..giggle..you have to leave so many U-rock to different people before it will let you leave a U-rock for the same person at an earlier time you may have already U-rock..giggle..I believe it is 10 people. So if this happens to you start U-rock individuals until it lets you U-rock the person it wouldn't let you U-rock..giggle..

Hello! It seems that all the Arches have found their way home except for the following;

Chatty, Pamitha, Pikkis and Jonquil.

I know a couple of you are International so it may take a while longer. As soon as I hear from you guys I will close the swap thread. Just let me know when you get your returns. Thanks a bunch!

I received mine and gave out you rocks, didn't I? I have been ill since Jan.2. So my brain is mud. However, I have two "you rocks" one from Ruthe and one from Sshadow. I think you forgot! I also already left you an iTrader a while back. Look at your remarks!

Last edited:
Mine has arrived, a BIG thank you to jonquil, Dorothy Damico and Ivy2paint....also a BIG thank you to our lovely host...

Me goof posted wrong names first time....

Last edited:
Mine have arrived safe and sound - thank you to Connie for hosting and to Chatty, lodiprincess and Happyartnut for their great artistic arches

Nope, I haven´t received yet, but Monday is usually the day that I get a lot of mail, so let´s hope they will show up tomorrow...

Not on Monday, but on Tuesday.... My great returns arrived today, so thank you Connie for hosting this fun swap and to DreamWave, catb and studio39designs for the lovely arches :)!

Back
Top Bottom