Calling All Digital Artist Swap-Due September 2

wonderful. I really like the last one, I like the overlapping and composition. Did you do these through photoshop?

Ok so what is the next piece of information that I should know about digital art?

We have 4 weeks left

here is an atc that i made, I went on the Internet a down loaded a trial of Photo Shop Elements, got a photo of a bike and clock and attached the clock to the wheel of the bike is this OK, I spent hrs on you-tube to learn how to do this, let me know

gaibou, as long as it is done completely on a computer, printed on a printer, has 2 of the objects from the list and is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches it's perfect. Now to design 2 more cards

I love how it's turning out.

Well computer artists are a quiet bunch:D I'm used to the ruckus of my mail art swaps:jiggy:

Mail Call: Wonderful cards arrived today from kbhernandez, Thank you for the school time card. I'm thoroughly amazed at all of this, a whole new world of art for me.

Jennie, I'm so sorry but I'm afraid I have to withdraw. The cards I've (tried to) work on are just not at all to my liking and I'm not gonne send in stuff that I dislike myself :-/ I guess I have to play around with PSE some more before I feel up to creating stuff from scratch myself heh. If you ever run a second round of this swap, I'll give it another go!

Jennie, I'll have to withdraw, this learning process is just taking too long with Photoshop and i know that i will not finish in time to send by due date, maybe next time with a bit more practice.

I'm sorry to loose you but I absolutely understand gaibou, but don't give up on the learning process.:dog:

Back
Top Bottom