CLEARANCE!! PASS ON YOUR LEFTOVER ATCs DUE: October 11

My apologies to everyone. I made an error in my record keeping, so I have been waiting for cards that I had already received. So, I will be swapping and sending out your returns over the next couple of days. Sorry for the unnecessary delay. Please forgive my slip up. :eek:

Thank you all, kind people! I have them all sorted now. They will all be mailed tomorrow.

I believe I was able to meet all the requests and preferences given to me. A couple of you have received a shaped card, also, one person has received an APC. I hope that is acceptable to you.

When you receive your cards, please leave YouRock!s for all the artists from whom you received a card. You can go to the first swap post and click on their name and it will take you to one of their postings and you can give your feedback from there.

Also please leave me an iTrader as your host.

Thank you all for playing. There were so many outstanding cards. I mostly did a blind swap (other than the specific requests received) so there is quite a variety going to everyone. I hope you all appreciate others' art, even if it is not a style you would normally trade for. I think that's part of the fun of a swap like this.

Thank you all for sharing your creativity!

Last edited:
Thank you Angel Joy! This was a big swap, and a lot to manage. I appreciate all that you did.

And I hope a shaped card found its way into my envie, I love them!

What a great swap, I love my returns!
Thank you, AngelJoy for hosting.
Thank you Cardamom Moon, Cleopatra, jo.on.the.go, katie333, Ratman and Thornberry, for sharing your art!
Rocks and iTrader coming later today or tonight.

I received my cards the other day. Thanks for hosting AngelJoy

And thanks to these artists
Miss Rich - Masked
TIMCUN - Walt Whitman
Lazyshadows - I Give Up My Heart
Beverley - Beautiful
CiCiCreates - Fauvism Lady
fundygirl - Change

My mail box had cards in it today! Thanks due to Bunnymthr Jezebelle and Kreation by Kris - and a huge thanks to AngelJoy for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom