NancyL

plays with color and texture
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date:Friday June 9th

Number of cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of players: unlimited
Media:open

You love to collect things, lots of things. but your house mates don't want your stuff all over everywhere. (You know this could happen so easily.)

So each collection must be in a clear bottle or clear jar. I collect interesting rocks and so my most interesting rocks are in one jar. Each of your collections will be of different objects. Another collection might be seashells or sea glass or marbles or buttons or nuts or colored pencils or fish or ????
You can make up interesting collections that might not be realistic, like little elephants or eyeballs or dragons.

Mailing info: Everyone please send your mailing address on a label or piece of paper.
US Players-send along a forever stamp
International players-I will provide postage.

Everyone- I will supply envelopes.

General info-ALL cards must measure 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve.
Each card will have a clear bottle or jar. There will be some background. Please no white or
blank space.
Cards that do not meet swap criteria will be mailed back to sender.
If you have questions, either post them in this thread of send me a PM.

Who is ready to show me their cool collections?
1. Haagmm
2. Me

Last edited:
Your cards can be of actual things you collect OR other things. Like maybe what you can find to fill your jars. Or what you wish you could collect. Sometimes your collection is based on what images you can find. OR what rubber stamps you have.

I do have some images of clear jars on rubber stamps. And I just ordered some clear stamps that are glass containers.

Lurking, but question? Do you want to draw out a jar or bottle and put an illustration of the item we collect inside of it? Is that what your trying to say?

You can use any art medium you choose. You can draw your jar or maybe you want to rubber stamp it.
so you might want to draw your items inside or then again, you might use something else to illustrate your items. Again you might have a rubber stamp you can use. I don't draw, so I come up with other ways to illustrate images.
Yes, your collection appears to be in the jar or bottle.

Back
Top Bottom