Dotee Doll ATC,(fabric) due August 28th

I've never had a Dotee before and oh I'm getting so excited! I know it takes a bit internationally but hopefully my little Dotees are awesome fliers and they travel here speedily!

My returns came today as well! Absolutely wonderful cards from Liss,Mouseit,&ICraft. I love them!! Will leave Rep points as soon as I can get to a computer. Thank-you. And thank-you Cee-Emm for being an amazing host! Great swap!

Oh, I love my dotee cards. Thank you to our wonderful host Cee-Emm, I recieved one of her beautiful babies, A sweet mousie from mouse-it and the beautiful Florabell from Teal Tornado. Thank you all

so pleased to hear of the safe arrival of the fabulous Dotee Dolls!
I am happy to report the postal system is excelling themselves right now, these returns have taken just over a week. Happy trails to the envies still in the mail!

Just remind me the next time that someone other than Jennie starts a dotee Doll swap (looking at Cee-Emm) that I get sore fingers.....LOL

Adorable Dotees arrived at my house! Thanks to teal tornado,Cathy1 and Liss for the Dotees and to Cee-Umm for hosting this sweet swap!

Oh my, I was so concerned that I would get this itrader and You Rock points out to my partners that I forgot to formally thank each one for their dotees. So sorry ladies! A very special thank you for my cute little blue girl from Cee-Emm, my "Cindy," girl from CatB and my Owl by Ibus! I love my little darlings :)

Back
Top Bottom