Hand Drawn/Painted American Folk Art Style Swap, Due August 7, 2014

Got cards in today from The Druid Lady.

Before I shut the swap and swap cards early

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS MAILED OR IS PLANNING TO MAIL CARDS IN TO ME???

Just let me know--don't want anyone to miss out.

Okay, I haven't heard from anyone else on outstanding cards so I have closed the swap for more participants and will be swapping the cards!

Thanks everyone for playing...I really enjoyed seeing what everyone created :D

Swapping is done and cards will go in the mail Monday 7/27!

Don't forget to give your Artists You Rocks! (telling them which card you got is always nice too) and iTraders for me. Thanks for playing, the art for this swap was wonderful...rarely do I have a swap where each card displays excellent effort...this swap took the cake :D

Wow! Looks like I am the first to get my cards! Great cards arrived today from Jean, plumhill2001 and The Druid Lady. Great cards. Great swap, thanks Debs913- you did a great job!!

Blasts from the past arrived in yesterday's mail. Thank you, Deb, for such a well hosted swap and for all the wonderful returns. I received cards from lv2paint, Asharnanae, and Tandy. Off to leave rep points. and itrader for Deb! Hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer!

They made it to Canada! Many thanks to Asharnanae, therapeuticart, and plumhill for my super returns! And special thanks to hostess-with-the-mostest Debs913!

Back
Top Bottom