HandDrawn/HandPainted ~Jim Henson's Creature Swap #2~Canceled

Monkers_JJKx76

Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards in hand by Sept 9th
Withdraw by date - None,just let me know.
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of Players - 20
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

Welcome to the HD/HP ~Jim Henson's Creature~ Swap #2

DISCRIPTION:For this Swap Artist/Players will create and receive three ATC's featuring a Jim Henson creature or creatures created by Jim Henson or the Jim Henson Creature Shop. Both TV and Motion Picture are acceptable.
Think: EXAMPLES: Movies~ Muppets, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Witches
TV~ Muppets, Fraggle Rock

Host/Swap Notes:
~ *PLEASE* Do Not send Oversized envelopes.
~ PM for my address before sending cards.
~ *DO NOT send envie I will provide them
~ Include your AFA username on the backs of your cards & envie

For those who are able PLEASE post your swap cards to the thread for all to see and enjoy.

RULES:- Submit your best work, take pride in your work and don't rush cards.
- Cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy.
- Cards must be on time. (communication is must)
LATE cards will be returned to player.
- protect each card in a plastic sleeve cards should be flat
- Include your AFA username, Swap name and location on the back of your cards
- write your username & swap name on the back of all envies

Mailing:

When you are ready to send cards PM me for my address.

US players:
Please send loose postage.( a forever stamp should be fine.)and a large address label.*DO NOT send envie I will provide them. Please write your username & swap name on the back of all envies.
International players:
please enclose a U.S $1.00 bill for returns and a address label. Please write your username & swap name on the back of envies.

RETURNS:
I'll swap cards promptly ,when all cards arrive. Late cards will be sent back to artist. please please please contact me if there is an issue of any kind.
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players.

HOST CARD:
A on theme host card is not required to play, but welcomed and cherished.
:) cards RECIEVED :) (N/C) no cards /no communication :( withdrawn

Players:
Host.
1.Donnacr :)

Last edited:
The first Jim Henson Swap Produced some amazing art and was a Great Success!! I've decided to Host a repeat Jim Henson's Swap per PM request for those that missed the last one and high hopes that those who joined the last swap feel the need to expand their Jim Henson's collection.

Thanks so much for running this 2nd swap so my poor lost muppets can have new homes.
1_img010.jpg
1_img009.jpg
1_img007.jpg
1_img008.jpg

Have you sent invitation PMs to those people who sent you the original PMs asking for this swap?

I've given an open invite to those that were in the last Swap. PM'ed the members who PM'ed me that they would be interested in a repeat.(haven't heard back from any of them.) I'm a bit confused myself. There are some over lapping swaps out there. I guess people are busy with other Swaps or just not as interested? Maybe I put it out there to soon? I thought by re-posting sooner members would be still oozing with the Jim Henson's creative muse. Swaps are hit or miss. My other swaps aren't jumping off either. It's still some what early. We'll just have to see how it pans out I've been debating with the idea to close the Swap if more artist don't join by mid Aug. My other swaps as well. I just don't know what else to say SORRY :(

That's fine by me. If you do close the swap, please feel free to keep all my cards as a thank you for trying and being a wonderful Host. :notworthy:

Thank you for your kind words:)

Donnacr I wouldn't dare close the Swap with out working out a acceptable agreement with you first. Your Cards are GREAT!. I would LOVE having them ,but you deserve art in return. I would Happily create cards for you or send them back to you at my cost so that you may put them up for trade. Like I said I wouldn't close the Swap without I satisfactory solution agreeable by you. We both know "the traveling pains" it took for your ATCs to make it here.

CLOSING THIS SWAP ON AUG 15 DUE TO LACK OF PARTICIPANTS.

:)Donnacr:) You WILL receive your returns

Back
Top Bottom