Little and Large - HandDrawn/HandPainted Only - Canceled

PastaBunny

Formerly - Noodlerabbit88
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – 3rd June 2014
Signup/withdraw date - Just communicate!
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6 (if more than 10 players)
Number of participants – Unlimited
Media – HD/HP Only

This swap is for LITTLE AND LARGE

The idea of this swap is to have two identical things (people, animals, objects etc) – a tiny version and a large version on the same ATC. You can make them realistic, or whimsical, you can add eyes and limbs to objects. I would like the little and large to be obvious so play around with perspective and composition. It doesn’t matter that you might be drawing a tiny elephant and a HUGE elephant, there is no reason to have a HUGE elephant surrounded by an army of TINY elephants!!

Any confusion with the theme please let me know 

General info:

- This is an HD/HP swap only so no embellishments or stickers etc – I will accept hand drawn on a media background.
- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5".
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual plastic penny sleeves or something similar.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, and any other info you'd care to share on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated, but is not necessary.

Mailing Info

Everybody should send me a label with your address on it (or write on a large piece of paper) – no need to send envelopes – I always use my own to save on postage (since they’re of the right weight).

UK Players: A 1st class or 2nd class stamp (depends on how quickly you want it!)
European Players: $1 or something equal ($2 for 6 cards)
Everywhere else: $2 or something equal ($3 for 6 cards)

If you can't send that please don't let that stop you playing, anything you send will be appreciated

I also have paypal – just PM me.

Please allow 10 - 14 days to send your cards, I’m from the UK and that’s about the average amount of time.

No cards + no communication by the swap deadline = neutral. I'm a reasonable person, but a little communication goes a long way!

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

I am hosting two swaps that finish on the same deadline, if you want to join both and send together then you can reduce the dollars you spend for your returns – send me a PM to find out how much it’ll be :D

0 – Noodlerabbit88
1 - Bag123
Etc

Last edited:
Can it be real animals in their large breed and mini breeds? Like 2 spitz dogs: Chow is large and Pomeranian is small, but they are both spitzes.

So long as they look enough like each other they are considered a big version and a little version :)

Sounds like a fun swap!

Since I don't draw I will be lurking and watching for the fun eye candy that surely will be coming soon!

Sadly I'm thinking of closing this swap and making a different one, I might run a poll to see what would be popular instead.... Apologies bag123 and I hope you haven't already made them.

Back
Top Bottom