Mid November PAT (Pick-a-Theme) - Due Jan 27th, 2016

these 5 are packed and ready to be dropped off at the post office this morning!
CiCiCreates
Decals_gal
KPinAK
Michelle81
Shawnicaitlin

Wonderful returns received! Thanks to our hostess and members of my groups. Will catch up on iTraders later today.

cards received from hgsv1549 today! the remaining cards will go out tomorrow! woohoo!

thanks all for playing, I hope to see you all in the Mid February PAT!

I received my returns today :)! Big thanks to kynara for hosting and for the card and to other group members also for the lovely cards!

I got my returns today, and they are ALL awesome! Thanks everyone from groups 3 & 4. Also, THANK YOU Kynara! :) iTrader all around!!!

Just got my gorgeous returns from Group 1 and Group 2! Beautiful cards! Kynara, you were a great hostess (and I love the way you "packaged" the cards for mailing). Off to leave iTraders now.

received my Group 2 and Group 3 cards today...thank you all for some GORGEOUS new cards to add to my collection! and thank you, kynara, for hosting wonderfully and making it so easy to participate!
You all rock!!!! :yes:

Itraders en route! :)

I just received my Groups 2&3 cards also! Oh, these are SOOOO good! And Kynara, I like how you lined up all 8 of my beauties in a nice neat little row in the envelope, and they all looked so great together just straight out of the envelope. I'll be leaving iTrader momentarily (then some more iTrader a couple hours later for people who were in both groups with me, if that's how I'm supposed to do it!).

Kynara, thank you for hosting this swap! I really really enjoyed all the steps--everyone picking themes, figure out what to draw/paint, creating the cards, following the thread, and receiving these beautiful cards.

Back
Top Bottom