National Park Logo Swap (HandDrawn/HaindPainted only): Due September 30, 2022

Sarat, have my cards reached you yet? If not, I think I'm going to jump up and down and scream at the top of my lungs. I mailed cards on the same day to WA, WI, and MA and they all arrived within 2 business days of mailing. You're just down the road. If they have, I'm going to dance a very happy dance. If they get lost along the way, I'm able to make replacements.

Yes! They are in my hot hands and so beautiful. Amazing colors. I was out of town for an emergency and just got back home. I'd love to go back to Lassen. Thanks for the hostess card.

Whew! I've been having so much trouble with the mail delivery. I'm glad they arrived. Yes, I love Lassen. My dad and I used to go there when I was little. I'll do my happy dance right now in the sprinkles with the thunder as a backdrop. I do hope all's well! Please take care!

Received my returns yesterday in the mail. A very cool Marine Iguana in Galapagos National Park, a very colorful Lighthouse maybe from Point Reyes or any number of National Parks with Lighthouses (turns out that one in WI has the most of any National Park), and a Joshua Tree for Joshua Tree National Park (I've never been and really want to visit). Loved this swap. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Sarat!

I received my cards. Thanks for hosting sarat. And special thanks to

AmySi - Fire Island Lighthouse
TrinaLD - Carlsbad Caverns
sarat - Bryce Canyon

Back
Top Bottom