PAPER NAPKIN ATC Swap ~ Due April 12

Chimerx. Your cards arrived today! What gorgeous die cuts paired with napkins!

Hello friends. I have a big stack of envelopes and I look forward to swapping out your cards! I'll let you know as soon as they hit the mail and start their journey home!

NancyL, I'm so happy to tell you that your cards flew in at the last moment. I'm working on returns this weekend.

I wanted to let you all know that the returns were posted this morning! I hope you enjoy seeing the creation of other artists as much as I did! Thank you for joining my swap!

I received my returns today. Couldn't be happier.
Thank you LindyLu, JenUrebel, and DNewton972 for the beautiful cards!

Returns are here, thank you RaineyDay for hosting this fun swap. Thank you's go out to CiCiCreates, RaineyDay and Haagmm for beautiful cards! Off to leave points!

I received my returns today. I left you rock for players i received cards from, and itrader for host. But the you rock thing was being funny so i hope it went through. I love all the cards I received (from DOC J29, leydab, and Chimerix) Thanks! and also thank you to our host Raineyday :-)

Lovely returns have arrived from Donnacr, CiCiCreates and Tafkabecky! Thanks for hosting, RaineyDay. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

My returns arrived. Thanks to RainyDay for hosting and dnewton972, LindyLu and CiCiCreates for lovely cards! Off to leave points!

Mine are here and I have napkin envy! Great variety of themes, too! Thanks to RaineyDay for hosting and TSMarie, Dsign49, and SpottedCrow for fantastic cards!

Back
Top Bottom