Pug Mugs ~ Due February 1, 2013

I want to dedicate this thread to our grandpug Maggie Mae who died yesterday. She was 14 (we think?), deaf and blind and had respiratory problems as many pugs do. She was a rescue pug who rescued our daughter when our son-in-law was overseas in Afghanistan. She and her sister Gretchen kept things lively through all of the later deployments. He was in official duty shoring up security for the inauguration when our daughter had to put her down. Maggie was bleeding from the mouth and nose and became very disoriented. She deserves a salute. I know many of you have unsubscribed from this thread by now but this one's for Maggie. All of your pug cards have made this easier for me:)

I want to dedicate this thread to our grandpug Maggie Mae who died yesterday. She was 14 (we think?), deaf and blind and had respiratory problems as many pugs do. She was a rescue pug who rescued our daughter when our son-in-law was overseas in Afghanistan. She and her sister Gretchen kept things lively through all of the later deployments. He was in official duty shoring up security for the inauguration when our daughter had to put her down. Maggie was bleeding from the mouth and nose and became very disoriented. She deserves a salute. I know many of you have unsubscribed from this thread by now but this one's for Maggie. All of your pug cards have made this easier for me:)

So...so sorry Marge! Devastating news. Our animals bring us nothing but joy so the loss is always one of the toughest! Hopefully your daughter will rescue another snuggly pug soon.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Marge...Hang in there...as Maggie Mae will always be in your heart...That's what they do...we save them and they save us! Enjoy the memories.

Thanks everyone. They are having her cremated and will bring some of Maggie's ashes back to Kentucky. These things remind us of how precious and fragile life is!

Back
Top Bottom