Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: St Patís Day ATART. Mar 13-18

AngelJoy is offline I am a beloved child of God.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the invite. I will try to add some art to this athon!
    I love to trade -- just ask: ATCs Availabe for Trade (also three tags in Mail Art for Trade)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I am feeling Brilliant right now. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=551486
    I have been working on making "Journals" my first is
    posted in the journal chat, and I will be adding others soon!
    ~ JOURNAL CHAT(and scrapbook) ~
    MY AVAILABLES ATCs I may also have available ATCoins

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a great idea Linda!
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent, globe and the new flower stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    1-Bird Party -TRADED
    2-Bird Party -TRADED
    3-Birds Word -TRADED
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-14-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my cards I made yesterday. Nothing to do with the subject...

My chunky page list and APC list

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    And one that is somehow related to this topic.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's possible that mail from Europe to USA will not move (all people and packeges are blocked at the moment) so be patient if you trade with me .

8. Likes Theresagram liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sniisk View Post
    It's possible that mail from Europe to USA will not move (all people and packeges are blocked at the moment) so be patient if you trade with me .
    No problem. Nothing is normal right now. Except of course the fact that we are having a marathon.
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent, globe and the new flower stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing Day chunky lite

Flower Pot of Bunnies
    2 ATCs - hand stamped - hand colored (They are the same but let me know if you have a preference.)

Love is in the Air
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KESagers View Post
    No problem. Nothing is normal right now. Except of course the fact that we are having a marathon.
    We don't have a problem yet but unneccesary things will be closed soon, I guess.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are no cases in our immediate area by our house but New York City and that area has quite a few. As a result non-essential services are being shut down here and there. Also Children's schools are closing and the Universities are going to switch to computer classrooms. The officials are asking people in this area not to gather in large groups. My Aunt just called and the pre-Easter service she was going to play piano as accompaniment in Pennsylvania was just cancelled. No one is talking about how bad - seriously bad - flu has been this year. Everything we are doing to deal with COVID 19 will help stop the spread of the regular flu and that is a very good thing.

I'm so thankful for this online group of friends. We can support each other with our art no matter what is happening around us.
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Kristin. San Francisco is just a little south of us and it's the same there. But so far my area is good. My plans to visit my grandbabies has been put on hold. I was looking forward to it. They grow so dang fast!

Sanna glad you and Hilla are doing well. Stay well, I know you or her have been sick during several previous a-thons.

That goes for everyone out there, Sending Cyber Hugs since they can't make you sick.

On to fun stuff... made these before bed last night.

4-Oh Stars Cat -TRADED
    5-Oh Stars Dog -TRADED
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-14-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm finally back from L.A. and a week-long visit with my 88-year-old mom. What an *interesting* trip that was! I spent the entire time there worrying I was infecting Mom since I'd had a 3 hour layover in Seattle on the way down (4 hours going home). While down there we just stuck around the house, or I'd run to the store to try and find them what they might need, and made a big pot of chicken soup and one of black-eyed peas to freeze. I heard there are 2 cases here in Medford (travel related) so then I start worrying about my 67-year-old husband who has heart disease. We're a tiny bit more prepared at home because Alan's been watching it unfold since Dec. and predicted exactly what was going to happen (he's a retired pharmacist into epidemiology), so we'd bought a few things. Not hand sanitizer, tho', but I think we'll be fine if we need to self-quarantine. Not going out as much now, and I think I may not go back to my daily gym visits for a while. But the big worry is my niece, who's been working in Paris since Jan. and was due to come home Apr. 4. She wasn't taking it seriously & wanted to stay a little longer, even tho her folks were trying to get her to come home early. She finally got serious when trump issued his travel ban (Really? Why isn't he concerned with the fact that there are so few tests in the U.S.? The house is on fire and he's still building his wall around it?). By then her folks couldn't get through to the airlines to get the ticket changed so my brother had to drive to the closest airport (45 minutes) to get it at the desk. Got her on a flight tomorrow, and I guess she'll have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks even tho' she feels fine. I haven't asked my brother how much he paid for the ticket; I was reading that some airlines are price-gouging on flights out of Europe.

ANYWAY - while at my mom's I had some time to paint and here are 3 for the ATART:

Attachment 213746 Yosemite Sunset (from my husband's photo) - TRADED

Attachment 213747 Another Lighthouse 2 - TRADED

Attachment 213748 Lavender Farm - TRADED
    Last edited by Ancient Planter; 03-15-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - E. Burke I have a new address as of 6/2020 so be sure to ask for it!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Planter - I hope all goes well with your Niece and she is home safe and sound and healthy. I understand why this is such a nerve wracking thing to worry about a loved one. I just got notification that the East Coast is rolling out "drive thru" testing and I've also heard that a lot of testing kits are about to hit the market in mass. If that information is correct it will be on less thing to worry about - hopefully. Your ATCs are beautiful! Just lovely!

Linda - I'm sorry about your trip. That is very disappointing. I love your pets in space!!!!!! Very cool!
    My APC add

16. Thanks Ancient Planter thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are Buddy card sets looking for a buddy. I started with two similar atc, I will send to a buddy to complete. That person will complete them and send me one back. It works like a trade and we both get a TRADE itrader.

Dress Form (gray background lightly inked the edge but it doesn't show in scan)
    Little Star (gesso over scrapbook paper and inked edge on star scrap)

18. Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    6-Speculating -TRADED
    Last edited by Linda4atc; 03-14-2020 at 07:39 PM.

20. Likes AngelJoy, aginghippychic, Seascape131 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this situation is going to continue too long, we can have an extended Corona-a-thon...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's looking at the bright side of things!
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to look the bright side . But things are starting to happen also here soon and it means I need to find new ways to work etc. It will require more time than normally. And when children's daycares will ne closing, it means I need to work and take care of a five-year-old at the same time. But I'm happy to have the best boss in the world so I know things will go well .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just looking in...glad to see everyone off to a great start! I have some house paperwork to finish then I will be able to play. I have a swap to complete and one item to finish off. Then I can start on appropriate themes...the days are long now so plenty of day to plan out some cards.