Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Continuous Random Round Robins - 12

AngelJoy is offline I am a beloved child of God.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received several envelopes lately but haven't recorded them here...sorry.
    I love to trade -- just ask: ATCs Availabe for Trade (also three tags in Mail Art for Trade)

2. Likes Karr3ll liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haagmm & Xstitcher... thank you so much!! I think that getting some art & creative flowing is the best medicine

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are Chimerix, Karr3ll, and me. Headed home to Hawaii tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Likes CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been getting back some of the awesome OBIT APC series I started. And they are coming out real cute. Better than expected. I appreciate the work the players are doing on them. I will post some photos soon.

I have been pretty busy. Not only with my own chemo and the day 3-7 after affects. BUT GOOD NEWS

My 32 year old foster son, who moved home for help OCT 2019, Is getting a live KIDNEY donor transplant, from a stranger on MAY 20th. I have been busy with helping him get all his pre-op appoints completed. Today it is a dental appointment. And dont laugh but tomorrow we are getting his nails done because he will be stuck at home for a long time. Getting his nails done makes him feel pretty. Yes, he falls into that category.

So I am busy, and I have help with friends and his one sister, Cecilia, might help. She was his caregiver for a few years before he moved back to AZ. It was overwhelming I am sure for her. But I think she will come over and sit with him on my chemo days.

For mothers day I said I want to craft in Junk journals at my kitchen table. My daughter Bethany was up from Tucson, and the son mentioned about Junior each got a Composition book to junk up. It was great to hear how they both were so glad we did this. ONE of them said, "I see why you spend so much time in your craft room hiding away." Junior really has a knack for this and made some great pages. I was just gluing random stuff on pages for later completion. Bethany went all out and cut out things and made like scenes with mushrooms and bugs. She like bugs and she works in the science field collecting bugs for the government.

7. Likes ArtsyOne, plumhill2001, mrubyjean liked this post
    xstitcher is offline Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough already!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hooray for all your good news, CastleQueen5!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    20210512_124330.jpg

Got my first set in and completed. A bit confused on how to mail the returns. Do I keep my favorite and mail the other 2 to player one? Thanks for whomever responds! <3

Also got an envelope from haagmm and one from lindagiese that I haven't started on.
    Last edited by CraftyRaffe; Today at 01:05 PM.
    Riding the rainbow wave