Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Thread: Famous Characters GHI Swap- Hand-Drawn/ Hand-Painted- Due April 18 2021

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL!!!

    slipperyfox your cards are here! They are even more amazing in person!

  2. Thanks slipperyfox thanked this post
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    San Diego California USA
    Posts
    25
    Gallery Count
    54
    Comment Count
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add me to the GHI swap. Looking forward to finding some interesting characters to draw.
    John

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome John K! Thank you for joining us!

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are everyone's cards coming along! I know that I'm gonna have to make one of the swaps a 4 card swap, but I wanted to get y'all opinion on it. Should I do, JKLM or MNOP? What do you think?

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    San Diego California USA
    Posts
    25
    Gallery Count
    54
    Comment Count
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ready for JKLM. (I've already been working on those.) But either way is okay depending on popular preference.
    I am ready to mail but I need your address. Please PM it to me.
    Thanks for hosting,
    John

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    I'm ready for JKLM. (I've already been working on those.) But either way is okay depending on popular preference.
    I am ready to mail but I need your address. Please PM it to me.
    Thanks for hosting,
    John
    Address sent!
    Well JKLM it is! I will post that swap after I receive all the cards from this one.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    San Diego California USA
    Posts
    25
    Gallery Count
    54
    Comment Count
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sending off my GHI cards today. Take your pick of one of the two Hs for yourself.
    jk2021 03 H for Hannibal.jpg

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    I'm sending off my GHI cards today. Take your pick of one of the two Hs for yourself.
    jk2021 03 H for Hannibal.jpg
    Wow! Love it!!

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    303
    Gallery Count
    41
    Comment Count
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting back into working on these, I had a job shift and have been playing catch up. Hoping to get them in the mail by the end of the week.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IstinKray IlverSay View Post
    Getting back into working on these, I had a job shift and have been playing catch up. Hoping to get them in the mail by the end of the week.
    I just know your cards are gonna be as amazing as always!!

  12. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL!!

    leydab + John K your cards are in!!!!! They are amazing!

    leydab, I love the Grogu!! Its so freaking cute!!!

    John K, Thank you so much for the hostie!!!

  13. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,006
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am almost done. Will let you know when I mail them out.

  14. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL!

    Heathermae77 and malufean76 your amazing cards are here!! I love both of your Iago cards, Aladdin is my daughter's favorite movie at the moment

  15. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    7,441
    Gallery Count
    491
    Comment Count
    4712
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said I wouldn't squeeze in last minute again, and here I am doing not much better than last time... but I should be able to get my cards in the mail tomorrow, so please sign me up.

  16. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by miss View Post
    I said I wouldn't squeeze in last minute again, and here I am doing not much better than last time... but I should be able to get my cards in the mail tomorrow, so please sign me up.
    Welcome miss! I'm still missing a couple of players cards so you have time, just let me know when you mail them. Thanks!!

  17. Thanks miss thanked this post
  18. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    7,441
    Gallery Count
    491
    Comment Count
    4712
    Post Thanks / Like
    They went in the mail today.

  19. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by miss View Post
    They went in the mail today.
    Yay!!

  20. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    303
    Gallery Count
    41
    Comment Count
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this is a bummer- I've lost my cards! George Costanza, Hedwig (and the Angry Inch), Harold Chasen (from Harold and Maude), and Inigo Montoya have vanished. I took them to a few different places to work on them and somehow I've lost track. I might have to withdraw since I'm not sure if I can redo them in time to get them to Texas. Consider me withdrawn but I will message you if I can get them redone with priority shipping.

  21. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    264
    Gallery Count
    25
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IstinKray IlverSay View Post
    Well this is a bummer- I've lost my cards! George Costanza, Hedwig (and the Angry Inch), Harold Chasen (from Harold and Maude), and Inigo Montoya have vanished. I took them to a few different places to work on them and somehow I've lost track. I might have to withdraw since I'm not sure if I can redo them in time to get them to Texas. Consider me withdrawn but I will message you if I can get them redone with priority shipping.
    Oh no!!! I hope you find them, i will still send you the invite for the next swap if you want. Please keep us updated!!!

  22. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,006
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    you should be getting my cards any day now

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •