Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: Funny Mugshots HandDrawn/HandPainted Due: June 30th

  1. #41
    Spirit Soul's Avatar
    Spirit Soul is offline She who dies with the most art supplies wins...
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Alachua, Florida
    Posts
    401
    Gallery Count
    83
    Comment Count
    498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this is a swap that could definitely have a Part 2!
    Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

    My APC Wish List: http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost...27&postcount=7

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    24
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add me! I need to do this!! This swap sounds amazing!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Ouroborous to ATCFA and welcome to this swap! go to have fun! message me when you are done to get my addie.
    Last edited by Monroy28; 06-09-2021 at 01:40 PM.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mail Call!!!

    SpiritSoul your absolutely hilarious cards are here!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mail call!!!

    Angelmuz Your mugs have arrived!!! funny funny funny

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Surprise, AZ
    Posts
    8,512
    Gallery Count
    242
    Comment Count
    1584
    Post Thanks / Like
    My cards are finally in the mail on their way to you.
    Now Hosting: Butterflies Flutter By (open Swap)

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahhhh thank you Cici

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    10,234
    Gallery Count
    480
    Comment Count
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually hosted a similar swap a while back. It was called wanted dead or alive. lol.

    I would love to join if you have me.
    I have a new address! Please PM me before you send anything

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sun Trade you are always welcome! as you know it is a fun swap..lots of laughs

  10. Thanks SunTrade thanked this post
  11. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Topeka KS USA
    Posts
    246
    Gallery Count
    213
    Comment Count
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I please join? I am just finishing up some cards and I can get them in the mail TODAY!

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    LuAnnP welcome..happy to have you

  13. Thanks LuAnnP thanked this post
  14. #52
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    24
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0
    Post Thanks / Like

  15. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are one very talented artist and funny too....very nice...can not wait to see them up close

  16. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Topeka KS USA
    Posts
    246
    Gallery Count
    213
    Comment Count
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    I put these cards in the mail yesterday...

    I just got back from vacation and saw this swap and HOPED I could get cards made and mailed in time.

    THIS. TOPIC. IS. SO. MUCH. FUN !!!!!










    Oh my goodness! I just realized that I took the photos BEFORE adding the names to the cards!

    I always go back and read the rules before stuffing my envelope, and saw the crime AND the name was supposed to appear. Fortunately, there was room to add names:

    Winnie the Pooh is charged with attempted theft.

    Tigger is charged with disturbing the peace.

    Kanga: dispensing drugs without a license (Strengthening syrup to Tigger, if I recall....)

    Christopher Robin: Illegal Firearms (Watch out for those cork guns!)

  17. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sonoma County
    Posts
    156
    Gallery Count
    202
    Comment Count
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I sign up , I haven't been able to do atc like a half year ago , this will be fun count me in ! : ) please

  18. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuAnnP View Post
    I just got back from vacation and saw this swap and HOPED I could get cards made and mailed in time.

    THIS. TOPIC. IS. SO. MUCH. FUN !!!!!










    Oh my goodness! I just realized that I took the photos BEFORE adding the names to the cards!

    I always go back and read the rules before stuffing my envelope, and saw the crime AND the name was supposed to appear. Fortunately, there was room to add names:

    Winnie the Pooh is charged with attempted theft.

    Tigger is charged with disturbing the peace.

    Kanga: dispensing drugs without a license (Strengthening syrup to Tigger, if I recall....)

    Christopher Robin: Illegal Firearms (Watch out for those cork guns!)
    what a wonderful collection!!!! really cute.....

  19. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moffday2 View Post
    May I sign up , I haven't been able to do atc like a half year ago , this will be fun count me in ! : ) please
    yes welcome! excited to have you

  20. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,147
    Gallery Count
    437
    Comment Count
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness! I keep thinking “that’s my favorite one” for every card I see. I wish I had a copy of all the rap sheets in this swap. They’re just too creative and fun!!
    He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming
    soon."
    Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. -Revelation 22:20
    Profile PAT

  21. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckydakota View Post
    Oh my goodness! I keep thinking “that’s my favorite one” for every card I see. I wish I had a copy of all the rap sheets in this swap. They’re just too creative and fun!!
    I am working on that....smile

  22. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,105
    Gallery Count
    19
    Comment Count
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mail Call!!

    CiCi creates your cards have arrived......super funny

  23. Thanks CiCiCreates thanked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •