Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Continuous random Jams...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that I so pointedly demanded we all post our cards-in-progress, my computer crashed Friday (dratted Trojen Horse Virus! ) and it may be a while before I can post mine. . I can only access AFA at work for now and will keep you up on what I have (I know I received a set the other day and I'm finished with 2 sets, but I forgot to bring them to work so I could note who they're from)
    <><

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll be making some more today and sending out. .. i also have a set that i received a couple days ago that i'll be working on.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received a set from JAD today!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robin I finished my bit on your jam today..I hope you like it..

I'll post it tomorrow out to no.3...... and no Sandy your not it.

Sis your soooooooooo bad. You know my fav. type cards are dog cards I WANT THEM

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok,,,I've got JAD's jam ready to go to someone else...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW .Cool cards mrubyjean, Just wonder who will be the lucky one to getting them. Hummmm maybe me LOL.... I wanted to pop in earlier, but storm wouldn't let me. So here tonight to let Robin know I received all your cards you sent me. I love the finished card that Robin/Ria and I worked on. I got the one with the sea horse. WOW It is so cool. Love it.... Robin the new set you sent really will be fun to work on. Just have to think up something cool to add. Already have some thoughts of what to add to them running around my head. LOL. I have already started adding to the cards Ria sent you. Some fun cards to play on too. As soon as I get them finished up, I will take a picture and post them for everyone to see. And I will get them heading off to you Ria. Well off to give some iTrader points. Happy Jaming everyone.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrubyjean View Post
    Ok,,,I've got JAD's jam ready to go to someone else...
    Love what you added

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Hi everyone, Just popped in to show how cards turned out. The Yellow Book cards were started by Ria, added on Robin and myself. So sending 2 of them home to Ria.Fun cards to work on. Also a finished card that Char started Myself and adoonaisoul added to. So very happy with how it turned out too. I Love getting finished cards. What fun to see how they finish looking like. LOL ... Also Robin sent me a set of jams to play on. So here is what I added to her Jam. I will now look to see who will be the 3th player. These cards will be going in the mail tomorrow morning. Im just having so much fun. Off to give out some iTraded ratings Hugs to all...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

i really love the yellow book cards they are neat- awesome job xx

Sandy you always do such wonderful work

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, So happy you like how the jam turned out. But I have to say they wouldn't be if not for all the team work we all put in the cards. That is what really makes the cards the best .....I forgot to say I received cards from mrubyjean. I have them almost finished. As soon as I do I will show them here B4 sending off to JAD. They are sure fun card to play on. Hope you girls will like what I add to them. Well just popped in for a moment. Back to painting again. Hugs to all...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Jams Finished

Well just finished up a set of Jam's that JAD started. Wanted everyone to see the finished set that Jad- mrubyjean and myself worked on....... JAD I'm going to be send them off to you in the morning. Im having sooooooo much fun Jaming

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely cards Sandy!

I mailed my 2 finished Jams yesterday - to Acacia.rose and Robin. I worked on some backgrounds last night and those will be following shortly.
    <><

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question...

I'm noticing that some of the JAMS come in cute little envelopes just the right size for 3 ATCs. Where do you guys get those envelopes? Do you make them from templates? My, I could use a stash of those!
    <><

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loooooooovvve jams!!!!!!! could I be included to? or is it too late to enter ?
    Back on track!

My Flickr!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota.Joe View Post
    I loooooooovvve jams!!!!!!! could I be included to? or is it too late to enter ?
    Of course you may play....there is no start or end time...you just need to pm me your address, e-mail and if there are any themes you don't want...

I will e-mail you the player list with their addy's...

Just make sure when you play you check the first post to make sure the person your sending to is still playing...

if necessary you can temporarily go on hold or leave at anytime..just let me know..
    you can start your own jams etc...just make sure you put on your card backs and on the envie...AFA continuous jams..so people know where the cards come from as some of us are in other jam groups..

Lorraine

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok Lorraine! I'll pm you right away!
    Back on track!

My Flickr!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Welcome Dakota.joe. Looking forward to jaming with you here. Always a blast playing here in Char's room. Oh and you should check out the food table. Grab up some M&M's or some chips and have fun working on a set of Jams. ......Wanted to tell everyone what I did today. I was out planting tomatoes and other garden goodies when I hear a noise in the stove pipe of our wood burning stove. Taking it apart I found a little blue bird that got traped in it. So was very happy that I got to him and was able to set him free. If you haven't seen a blue bird they are a metallic blue with a little orange on the chest. So sweet of little bird. Thats got me thinking. Just may have to work in a blue bird on a set of Jams here. lol.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks sandy for this warm welcome to this group! I love jam 'cause every time is a surprise!! and a challenge.. on adding more!
    Back on track!

My Flickr!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have sent an e-mail to all..please let me know if you don't get it..