BLOOMS AND BIRDS due April 5, 2024

Welcome ElKay and Stormy! Welcome to AFA as well. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me, and I will help you if I can!

Welcome ElKay and Stormy! Welcome to AFA as well. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to message me, and I will help you if I can!
Thank you for adding!
I do have a couple of questions. I read the ATC 101 but I'm still unsure about the thickness that is safe for them. I used heavystock as a base. I am collaging coffee dyed paper on the back and another layer of cardstock on the front ... Is that going to be fine? They have some give but are not very bendable. If not I have 1/16 chipboard I can do. Second thing: should everything be glued down fully or can any dimension be there? For instance the flower petals, can I give them curve and not glue all of the petal down or is that a bad thing for going through post?
I appreciate your advice, thank you.

Thank you for adding!
I do have a couple of questions. I read the ATC 101 but I'm still unsure about the thickness that is safe for them. I used heavystock as a base. I am collaging coffee dyed paper on the back and another layer of cardstock on the front ... Is that going to be fine? They have some give but are not very bendable. If not I have 1/16 chipboard I can do. Second thing: should everything be glued down fully or can any dimension be there? For instance the flower petals, can I give them curve and not glue all of the petal down or is that a bad thing for going through post?
I appreciate your advice, thank you.
Hi Stormy,

Your cards sound like the thickness will be fine. If the flower petals don’t feel too bumpy, they might be okay. When the envelope is bumpy, or very thick, the postal machines can wreak havoc with them. Sometimes the plastic sleeves will offer enough protection for the dimensional
cards.

Back
Top Bottom