EASTER CHALLENGE, ATC Swap, due March 25

Cards have been received from Donnacr, Luk, and Lazyshadows, thanks to all for the host cards!

Those cards are all really nice, and I appreciate the method of creating, listed under each pic. Thanks for posting them, I am excited to receive them.

• Love
Reactions: MBM
We have a little less than 4 weeks to go, before the signup/withdrawal date…still lots of time to sign up, the cards that have come in so far are very trade- worthy! I have just finished giving feedback to those whose cards are here. Please let me know if your cards have been received and you didn’t get feedback from me,

Here are my cards for this swap. They went in the mail today. Thanks CiCi for a really fun swap!

Little Girl in Easter Bonnet; Easter Bunny Painting Eggs; Baby Ducklings with Colored Eggs; Easter Bunny Hiding Eggs.

Attachments

• KG8A0886 copy.jpg
    KG8A0886 copy.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 9
  • KG8A0887 copy.jpg
    KG8A0887 copy.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 7
  • KG8A0889 copy.jpg
    KG8A0889 copy.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 4
  • KG8A0888 copy.jpg
    KG8A0888 copy.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 10
Me too, Jayne! It will be so fun to swap them out.

Cards have been received from docJ29; MBM; Huddlestonmollie; and Tekamarie. Thanks to all for the Host Cards!

I believe there are a couple of you who messaged me to join this swap, but didn’t ask here on the thread. Please check my list of participants and be sure you see your request to sign up here in the thread. The reason for this is so that recipients of your cards after they are swapped out can leave feedback for you (via your name here).

My cards are ready. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow. I had fun with this challenge!

full
full
full
full
These are so adorable JustJayne!

I'm so sorry but I need to withdraw. I won't be able to finish my cards and mail them off in time. It's been a fun challenge, though, and I enjoy seeing the fabulous cards here.

Cards have been received from KaHeD. Thank you for the host card, I love your style!
———————
Please do join us if you have been silently lurking, there is still plenty of time, and the cards have been wonderful!

Cards have been received from KaHeD. Thank you for the host card, I love your style!
———————
Please do join us if you have been silently lurking, there is still plenty of time, and the cards have been wonderful!
Thank you, CiCi! I have been so worried that they wouldn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom