Staff member
Welcome Committee
Swap Due Date -5/5/2024
Signup/withdraw date -5/1/2024
Number of Cards -3:3
Number of participants -unlimited
Medium: Hand drawn/Hand Painted

Visit my Zoo - hand drawn/hand painted - Gorillas and Orangutans

This swap is a continuation of my Zoo Series. You don't need to have played in any of the previous zoo swaps, you are more than welcome to jump in with this swap. Having spent time with the big cats, and many photo's later, we venture down the path to the Ape house. Love watching these curious critters. This swap is for the Gorillas and Orangutans.

You can use watercolor, pens, pencils, chalks, colored pencils, acrylics and or oils to draw your critters or any other medium you like to work with.
You can have 1 critter on each card or a big critter and a baby critter or any combination of them. Maybe a male and female together? Whatever you would like to see in your zoo! Your animals need to be drawn realistic and in a zoo or free range setting, after all this is the continuation of a fantastic new zoo!

Details
~Send 3 original artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
~A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required.
~Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, and swap name
~NO: prints or digital
~Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.

Mailing
~PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
~Send each card in individual sleeves
~USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
~International players: I will cover the postage for all international players
~All players Include a large return address label
~I will provide envelopes for all returns
~Please do not tape the crap out of your envelope, I do need to be able to open it without cutting the ATCs inside!
~PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I TRADE ON TIME SO MAIL YOUR CARDS EARLY ENOUGH TO ARRIVE BY THE CLOSING DATE, LATE CARDS WILL BE RETURNED UNTRADED.

Who would like to play in the Gorilla and Orangutan house with us?

BlancoLobo - cards received
1. Tillygo - cards arrived
2. ArtSean329 - cards arrived
3. Seascape131 - cards arrived
4. jo.on.the.go - cards received
5. Pamitha
6. ceejay
7. TaraMorin

LURKERS ENCLOSURE

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome to the Ape House Tillygo! Glad you could join us!

• Staff
Welcome to the lurkers enclosure ceejay, I hope you are able to play in our zoo with us!

Seascape131 and Tillygo your awesome Gorillas and orangutans have arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the hostie cards!

Bumping this one up there is still time to maybe get more players!

I would like to play. My cards will mail by the end of the week.

Mountain Gorilla.jpg Mountain Gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) - There are two populations of mountain gorillas: one in the mountains of Central/East Africa, and the other in Uganda

Silverback Mountain Gorilla.jpg Silverback Mountain Gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) - From the age of 12, male gorillas develop a silver section of hair over their back and hips, earning the name "silverback".

Bornean Orangutan.jpg Bornean Orangutan (Pongo pygmaeus) - Native to the island of Borneo. Orang-tan means "person of the forest".

Sumatran Orangutan.jpg Sumatran Orangutan (Pongo abeii) - This species is critically endangered; there are approximately 14000 living in the wild.

still time to join in on some gorilla fun for those of you who might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom