Postage stamp APCs - Jokers/ Marine~Due February 17, 2024

Donnacr

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - February 17, 2024
postage for non-Australians: January 13
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I suggest you allow at least 4 weeks.
Cards - 4 Jokers (can be the same design or different if you need to use more than 1 pack of cards)
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: any and all but MUST include at least 1 postage stamp with something MARINE on it (either fish, crabs, shells, aquatic animals - seals, whales, etc). Please leave the top left corner visible - 'JOKER'

MAILED FEBRUARY 3

I have LOTS of postage stamps and love using them on my cards so I have decided to run a monthly series of swaps using different topics on the stamps. This is the last of the series :(

Please include a background for your stamp(s) - it can be an extension of the stamp design or abstract, or something in between. Please make sure to leave the top left corner visible - 'JOKER'. Plain card backgrounds will be returned unswapped.

Post to the thread to sign up.

Start a conversation to ask for my address when you are ready to mail (put your cursor on my username in any post and a pop-up menu will appear. The far right box is 'Start a conversation' - click on that and you will be taken to a new screen where you can type your message). If you have an address in Robina, I am still there.

Postage:
International players: unfortunately Australian international postage is still going up so I must ask for a well hidden US$2 OR a Global Forever stamp.

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (AT LEAST 2" x2"), I will supply envelopes.

PLAYERS:
0. donnacr - received
1. catladybj - received

2. Tillygo - received
3. CynthiaSillitoe - received
4. KESagers - received
5. mrubyjean - received

Last edited:
My cards are done. I'll get them scanned and packaged this weekend and mail them on Tuesday. It's kind of sad to come to the end of this deck. Thanks for hosting the series!

Okay...I manged to find 4 marine stamps (I have way too many birds!) and after scouring all my playing card decks manged to find exactly four jokers of the right size!
Please sign me up!

welcome to all of you.
so sorry not to have been here earlier but I had the December from Hell - starting with ripping my big toenail off (while playing soccer with my grandson) to spending New Year in hospital with pneumonia
I can't wait to see the gorgeous cards that have been shown in the thread - what a great way to finish the series!

As I missed my family visiting Queensland to celebrate Christmas my husband is taking me down to visit them next week - I will catch up with mail when we get back.

gorgeous cards were in the bundle I picked up today from: tillygo, CynthiaSillitoe and KESagers.

I will be back tomorrow to give iTraders as my 5 year old grand-daughter is a bundle of energy and loved having Nana to play an craft with - plus, Victoria is working on Daylight Saving Time while Queensland is not so my internal clock is very confused. See you all soon

mrubyjean - your gorgeous cards arrived today and, as they were the last that I was waiting for, I will swap tonight and send returns out tomorrow

These swam in today. Thanks to Donna, KESagers, Tillygo, and catladybj for cards and to Donna for hosting another great deck!

Back
Top Bottom