ATC ADDICT
Staff member
Welcome Committee
Swap Due Date - MAY 11, 2024
Signup/withdraw date - MAY 6, 2024
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - UNLIMITED
Medium: MIXED MEDIA/COLLAGED

The Summer Olympics are almost here. I love watching the Olympics, be it winter or summer. This summer the games will be in France so for this swap you need to show a summer Olympic sport, the year 2024 and something that will indicate France on each ATC. For the France part you could show the French flag, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triumph, fleur-de-lies or anything else that represents France. Use your imagination, let your muse go wild and have fun.

Details
~Send 3 original artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
~A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required.
~Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, and swap name
~NO: prints or digital
~Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.

Mailing
~PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
~Send each card in individual sleeves
~USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
~International players: I will cover the postage for all international players
~All players Include a large return address label
~I will provide envelopes for all returns
~Please do not tape the crap out of your envelope, I do need to be able to open it without cutting the ATCs inside!
~PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I TRADE ON TIME SO MAIL YOUR CARDS EARLY ENOUGH TO ARRIVE BY THE CLOSING DATE, LATE CARDS WILL BE RETURNED UNTRADED.

Who would like to participate in the 2024 Olympics?
1. LuK
2. Tillygo - cards arrived
3. Allegrae - cards arrived
4. huddlestonmollie
5. leydab - cards arrived
6. ArtSean329
7. manonroberts
8. rayx2mac
9. Evalila - withdrew
10. Makitso

Lurkers podium

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome to the 2024 Olympics Luk, Tillygo and Allegrae, so glad you three could play!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Leydab and ArtSean329 to the Summer Olympics 2024 swap! Very Glad you two joined us!

Welcome aboard the summer olympics 2024 swap mononroberts! So glad you could join us!

Welcome to the Olympics swap rayx2mac, so glad you could join us.
Evalila you are more than welcome to lurk but as always I hope you decide to join us!

Evalila got you moved to the participants arena!
Luk those are exactly what I was looking for! They are perfect!

Back
Top Bottom