Recipe Exchange ATC Swap - Due March 6th

My four cards have arrived!
Soon I will be enjoying tasty recipes shared by lovepugs, slrandom, ria and Wigbag - thank you!

Received my wonderful cards !!:jiggy: Thank you sooo much, PamPie, slrandom, Corrie04, and I think maybe woodfork ? No name on the Double Lemon Delight. Let me know so I can leave rep. You all did beautiful cards and I can't wait to try the recipes. And you OM are a wonderful hostess, thank you !!!

BTW, I'm leaving rep points for OrganicMama, amyfaerie, slrandom, and lovepugs! Everyone did a great job and it all looks very tasty. (Now I just have to talk my husband into cooking everything for me... I hate cooking. I just like recipes!)

Thanks Taylor for hosting the swap and thanks too to Sirandom, Fingers, Amyfaerie and you yourself Taylor for the fabulous swaps I received, can't wait to try them out now.

Carol x

I've tried 3 of the recipes allready !! Sour cream apple pie, double lemon delight, and crispie brownies, YUM !!! They were all a big hit with my family. Thank you all.

I have left rep points to slrandom and fingers. As soon as I can find out how to leave them for amyfaerie and Brolira, I will. I got them, just trying to figure out how to you two points as your not on this list here.

Denise Jo - whinendine

Back
Top Bottom