Media

Withdrawals: Anytime up to due date but please communicate
Number of cards: 3/3 only
Medium: Photography
Number of players: 30

Spring has sprung,
The grass has riz
I wonder where the birdies iz!

(And the flowers and buds and trees and all manner of spring signs!)
This swap is all about the beauty of spring – budding trees, butterflies, insects, flowers of course, even mud!

Take your most interesting photos, size them to ATC specs (2.5" X 3.5") and print them on photo quality paper. They should be placed on a stronger backing.
Since this is a photo swap, please no embellishments.

On the back of your cards, please write:
your user name
real name
swap name
place of origin
alternative contact information (optional)

* This is a 3 for 3 trade. Make 3 and receive the same number back.

All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
*Send work of a quality that you would be pleased to receive.

Mailing:
* If you are in Canada, please include a mailing label with your address and loose stamps in the amount of 59 cents.

*U.S. and International participants, please enclose a large address label. I’ll pay the return postage. (A dollar bill or US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)
*Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by May 14, 2011. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant.

* itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date.

Reps and iTrader
*Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the participants whose cards you received. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

* An extra ATC in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* When you are ready to send your cards, PM me for my address.

* Don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Look who's Playing!
1. Wild Goose -cards received
2. Miss - cards received
3. Baybird -cards received
4. Art by Camilla -cards received
5. Wil Opio Oguta - cards received
6. Alanabannana -cards received
7. Soto -cards received
8. 3Katz -cards received
9. Axis of Anarchy -withdrew
10. StudioBlue -cards received
11. Tilas -withdrew
12. Stellaluna -withdrew
13. Goze -cards received
14. Bitsysal49 -withdrew
15. AnnaAardvark -cards received
16. Susanb3258 -cards received
17. Gemini50 -withdrew
18. The Weavershand -cards received
19. MelanieS -cards received
20. Cottonthistle -cards received
21. Ruthe -cards received
22. Anderscandy -cards received
23. Buterflijp2 -withdrew
24. StrawberryChic -cards received
25. Fox Artist -cards received
26. Memhill -cards received
27. Red Heart Studio -cards received
28. Tiffany 186 -cards received
29. ScrapPea -cards received
30. Kat -cards received
31. Go-go Gadget Girl -sent

Last edited:
Hi Wild Goose - you are number 1! Yeahhh!!
I just posted it this afternoon- when I saw the flower swap I thought it would be good timing.
The sunset swap finishes this week and I hope to get the cards out by the weekend. Have a great week!

I've done the other seasons, I have to do spring! Hard to think about when we still have snow here on the ground in Michigan and nothing much is growing yet. Mom's forsythia is starting to bud out though, so I am hopeful.... :)

Please sign me up!

Camilla

Me too please. Wish I had logged on earlier and seen this one. We have just started to get sunshine and my hubby mowed the lawn yesterday. All the clippings go into our recylce bin and I opened the lid today to pop some cardboard in thereand there were several ladybirds, two spiders and a gorgeous hairy caterpiller all sat on the top of the clippings or trying to climb up the sides of the bin.

Sorry if it sounds sad but I had to rescue each and every one of them (spiders only with the help of a glass) and as I was putting them back in the garden I noticed dozens and dozens of ladybirds. Spring is definatley springing around here :spinny:

Welcome, welcome, one and all!
Camilla, Wil Opio, Alanabannana, Soto, 3Katz and Axis - so glad you all want to take part in Part 3!
I know what you mean about the snow Camilla - we still have the stuff - and below freezing as well! Altho it is supposed to improve this week!
I'm sorry 3Katz - those would have been great shots! Haven't seen anything like that yet! Mowing the lawn??!! What's that - still have snow! lol
Can't wait to see all those signs of spring!

The announcement for this swap came just in time. For a few days in spring there are a lot of blossoming trees very close to my house. Don't know exactly what kind of tree it is, but it probably belongs to the Prunus family. A perfect subject for this swap. Bev, the cards will go into the mail later this week. Here are the pictures:

Last edited:
Its amazing the beautiful things you miss on a day to day basis...found a weed that has flowered and its lovely - not sure how it will look when downloaded.

Managed to get a few ladybird pictures as well although they werent a cooperative bunch when it came to standing still.

Tried to get a bumble bee but I think she saw me coming and flew off in the opposite direction....oh boy...think I will stick with still life :rolleyes:

Wil, the blossom on those trees is gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom