Photo Swap – Spring Has Sprung- Due May 14, 2011

Nothing is blooming yet here -- grrrrrr......

The forsythia is about to pop, though, so I hope for some lovely bright yellow pictures soon! And the trees have buds, so maybe there will be leaves one on these days.....

Ooohhh....I am so impatient for spring! Especially now that I want to take photographs!

Camilla

Lovely cards arrived today from StudioBlue! Thanks so much for the hostess card and the stamps!
Welcome Buterflijp2 - glad to have you join the swap!

I'd like to join, if it doesn't take me too long to figure out to get the pictures either off my phone, or printed from my phone. Will work on that tonight/tomorrow and let you know, if that's ok.

Sounds good - still lots of time! I'm still waiting for spring! We are back to freezing weather today!

No news flash here!

It's snowing again here, right now , Camilla...if no stopping by another week it's off to the garden centre!:nah:

HMM-nn maybe I can show the ice breaking up on the river and bare brown patches of ground showing through...that 's Spring here so far!

....( and for all you folks who thought of Canada as a frozen North land....at this point at the foothills of the Rockies...it's just about true!
At least we know from years of experience - and the weather channel, and the newspaper* - the Seasons DO change...question is how long Winter lasts ANY given year )...

* ( and anecdotal reports , and legends passed down amoung the generations... ):wideeyed:

We've got the colder weather back - but at least we are only getting rain! Sorry Wild Goose! i have been despairing as well about spring! If it gets much later I'll have to extend the swap due date!! - June maybe?? lol

Glad to have you join in Strawberry Chic! Welcome!

Here are my photo's which I will post off to you next week arlie707.

The first one is a ladybird on one of my trees.
The second one was one of the first daisy I have seen so far, took this pretty early so if you look closely you can see dew drops on the lower petals.
The third one was of some lovely flowers at the back of my dads house.
The fourth one is the entrance to a small park, passed there again yesterday and took another photo and cant believe how much it has changed in just over a week.

Really enjoyed getting out and about taking these arlie, great swap idea.

3Katz these are gorgeous spring shots! Love the ladybug! I haven't seen any of those - altho we had snow flurries today!

Last edited:
Reactions: kat
3Katz these are gorgeous spring shots! Love the ladybug! I haven't seen any of those - altho we had snow flurries today!

bbbrrr makes me feel cold just reading this....hope you get glorious sunshine soon :)

We had more snow today! Kids were rolling snow for mini snowmen!

Miss - your gorgeous spring cards have arrived! thanks so much for the hostess card and the money for postage!

I am going to photograph the most beautiful gardens tomorrow! It is supposed to be 79 degrees here. Hooray! That is unseasonably warm for us this time of year.

Here is a sneak peek at my locale for my spring photos...

www.longwoodgardens.org

This place has been the inspiration of several of my paintings. Gorgeous!

Welcome Tiffany and Red Heart Studio! Glad you will be joining us!
Beautiful spot Anna. Can't wait to see your photos!

Back
Top Bottom