"As the crow flies" - Collage mixed media swap ~ Due October 5th

Welcome Shellyrosebud and Catladybj - great to have you joining.
Sent you a pm Pixie.
Lovely cards Marilou - can't wait to see them in person!

Everybody has posted such great cards so far--thanks for the inspiration!

Pikkis your gorgeous cards arrived! Thank you so much for the lovely hostess card and postage!

I was not going to join this swap, I mean I am not really into crows, per se, not like butterflies. ANYWHOOOO, I was so impressed by the cards posted here, that I would love to own every single card. I never knew a crow card could be so interesting. I have a crow stamp, which was drew me to this swap a while back, but like I said I didnt commit. I was thinking of the movie Crow and Poes Raven, or that dead crow in the Movie Premonition. and thought I dont want Dark cards. But wow your cards as so varied and all special.

No I am having myself committed!!!

Okay, I´ve finished my cards now and it was really fun making these :)! But I guess it shows only my lack of imagination that maps and flying crows led me to make travelling-themed cards (LOL)... Anyway, I hope you can see the map there somewhere; I´ve used it as a background in every card, but seem to have almost covered it with all that other stuff. Will try to get them into mail soon!

These cards were the ones that pushed me over the edge to join the swap. I am sure you know when you look at the attachment lists for a swap, they are not listed on order posted in the thread but by the number of times the images are viewed. So these were at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom