"As the crow flies" - Collage mixed media swap ~ Due October 5th

Have just returned from a few days of holiday and found some cards waiting.
Palmir and Pixie Corpse - your gorgeous cards arrived! Thank you both for the lovely hostess cards and postage!
Will update the board and give itraders tomorrow - just so tired from an 8 hr. drive today.

My crows are done but not scanned. I hope to do that and mail them out this weekend. I am in the midst of getting ready for new first graders.

I was at school all day getting ready for Gr. 2/3 - we don't start til Sept. 4.

Misti - your lovely cards arrived today! thanks so much for the hostess card and the money for postage.

louisezee - your gorgeous cards arrived today! Thanks so much for the hostess card and the stamps!

Time for a cuppa

Time for a cuppa, anyone? - collage.

Ready to go postal. Host gets to choose her card.

Last edited:
Cards are ready

I will be in Canada at the end of the week so I decided to take my cards with me and mail them from Leamington.:)

My cards are in the mail!

My crows are in the gallery too with notes. I chose Prince Edward Island, Canada as my map theme, since we vacation there for a week most summers. The crows are hand-drawn and popped up off the surface of the cards.

Great cards KaHeD and Saint Eve,
Sorry Unicorn 1 - when I check off in my book, I sometimes forget to do the board. Will get right to it.

My cards went in the mail on the 14th--hope they arrive soon!

Goatgirl - your gorgeous cards arrived today! Thank you so much for the hostess card and the money for postage.

WendyJ and KaHeD - both of your sets of cards arrived today! Great cards!m Thank you both for the hostess cards and money for postage.

Back
Top Bottom