BekaH

Probationary User
Media
Swap Due Date - April 12, 2015
(Saturday)
Signup/withdraw date - None, just COMMUNICATE
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants - Unlimited.
Medium - OPEN. Collage, hand drawn or painted, sewn, etc.
Theme - Bible Verses (For more detail please see description.)

RETURNS HAVE BEEN MAILED!

I've been taught the Bible since I was a child, and grew up in church. Recently, I have started going to church and Bible study again, and have a strengthened faith in God and renewed relationship with Him. (Please note, this is a Christian oriented swap. I have nothing against other religions, but for the purpose of this swap we will be using the Holy Bible for our verses.) I have recently been creating some cards with Bible verses on them and been on the lookout to collect cards with Bible verses on them. I don't seem to find many, but I am sure there are others out there who would like to participate and collect and create this theme of card. Please note that you are allowed to use any translation of the Bible for this swap - KJV, NKJV, NLT, NIV. A great reference site for Bible verses in any translation is Bible Gateway. PLEASE if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask. And please note that this thread is not open for debates or criticisms, only celebrating the word of God through art :)

2j4vp5y.jpg

The Rules:

*All cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" with straight edges, otherwise they´ll be returned to you. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return.

* Best work only please. I try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive :)

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader... I HATE to do this, but it's only fair to the participants who DO turn in cards on time.

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve. I CANNOT stress this enough.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can't leave Rep Points if we don't know who you are.

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged. You would not believe the number of envelopes I have received with sides or tops torn (and this is in individual trades!)

* Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your name and address CLEARLY typed or written on.

* USA participants - Please send the same number of stamps to me that it takes to mail your cards. INTERNATIONAL participants - I can accept paypal ($2) or (3) unused US postage stamps or ($2) well concealed US dollars. Please let me know when you are mailing them what method you will be using to pay for return shipping.

* If you must send a LARGE envelope, please include accurate return postage.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I plan to swap on time. If cards are not in my hands by April 12, they will be returned to you, using your stamped envelope. I am in TN. If you are in doubt of how long it will take you to get your cards to me, I advise to mail at least 14 days ahead of time.

* Please send me a PM when you need my address.

* Host cards are not required, but definitely appreciated.

****MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun!

PARTICIPANTS:

1. Pixi - postage paid
2. AngelJoy - postage paid
3. Jani Su
4. Findingjoy
5. Lalka
6. Knorman000
7. OPEN
8. RobbinB
9. KaHed
10. Letterdiva
11. Angelmuz
12. Della
13. Seascape131
14. OPEN
15. SunTrade
16. SouthernBellPepper
17. Kiwicsi
18. Mcgillisj
19. OPEN
20. Bishopsmate
21. Thouartdelyrias
22. Cinlan
23. OPEN
24. DMyTLadybug - postage paid
25. Neekahbelle
26. Brodammer
27. Plumhill2001
28. Valentina22
29. Spiderjessi
30. Valerie416
31. Wrenbeau
32. Janina
33. Jan
34. Slaphappyturtle
35. StregaAnna
36. Daughterofdot
37. RidgeRunner
38. Kaisaj
39. DorothyGilmore
40. Gigi
41. KentuckyDakota
42. Alisl
43. Castlequeen5
44. RobCrusade

*Names of players in PINK are those I have received cards from.

Examples are from gallery here. If you like the art please stop by and let the artist know.

1. Artist - a123andpoof
2. Artist - Vampiress_rose
3. Artist - Creastrid
4. Artist - knorman000

Last edited:
Awesome, yay! :-) :-) and I'm feeling generous so I'll pay postage for first three signups -- international or not! :-)

What a wonderful swap theme!.... don't put me down just yet; I'll have to make cards first and commit when completed! (my new self control rule) :)

Delightful theme. I'm gonna start out on the lurkers bench and see what I can create. I get so frustrated with myself when I back out of swaps, so I'm trying to discipline myself to not get in over my head.

Same here, kentuckydakota.... I hate making a commitment for a swap and then things just don't work out time-wise or muse-wise; had to back out several times last year and it really bothers me.

Oh yay! I am so excited to see everyone here! I was a little concerned I wouldn't have a good turnout, but look at you all! :-) God is good :-) :-)

THANKS!

Awesome, yay! :-) :-) and I'm feeling generous so I'll pay postage for first three signups -- international or not! :-)

Wow. Thanks for the postage paid vampiress_rose! That's very generous of you. I am excited about creating these cards. Great swap idea!

Sign me up please. I am snow day-ed with our blizzard today and Wednesday. Can't think of a nicer thing to work on! (I peeked at folks' galleries, too - there's a nice bunch of artists already signed up :) )

Back
Top Bottom