"A Lamp Unto my Feet" Bible Verse ATC Swap, Due April 12, 2015

Beka- I got signed up for next years Bible Study Fellowship. Revelations here we come! Think you'll do a Revelations swap some day? Lots of visual imagery in there :)

Yes, I am excited, teresa!

For those of you who are not familiar with Bible Study Fellowship, it's a wonderful organization and great way to fellowship with other Christians! It's also a GLOBAL organization, so I encourage everyone to go to their website and see if there is a class near you! :-) http://www.bsfinternational.org

Teresa, can you believe they are flying in THOUSANDS of leaders to Florida to equip and teach them about the revelation study?! It's going to be huge! :-) I'm excited.

Angeljoy, I'm thrilled you like your returns! :-)

Peace to all!
Thanks Beka for hosting this swap. I received my returns - thanks to wren beau, cinlan, and RobbinB!

I have received the beautiful cards from the host Beka. thanks for hosting. I have given i Trader ratings.
And reppoints to Catlequeens and Knorman 000.
Only valerieAllo not. I could not find her name in the thread....So sorry.
But i like your card very very much!!

Thank you to neekahbelle, StregaAnna, Pixi, angeljoy, kaisaj, and daughterofdot for the wonderful scripture ATCs! And Beka, thanks for being a great hostess - this swap was fabulous!!! :)

If you all had not been praying for me I probably would have died. I am home again but ended up back in the ER last Tuesday with a DVT, deep vein thrombosis that I could feel. I passed out and then they told me I had a huge saddle pulmonary elbolism and it was a miracle that I am still alive. Well I am ! thank you. PE is a big blood clot in your lungs near your heart. most people die in 30 to 60 minutes. MY ICU nurse Troy kept saying you must have a great guardian angel cause most of the patients just die and we cant save them.

Omgosh Heather! You are a fighter! And God was watching over you, praise His holy name! Continued prayers being sent your way...

Everyone, let's please lift up our dear friend Heather in prayers. Amen.

I should have added that each time TRoy my ICU nurse would mention how amazed he is that I am alive, I reminded him that I have had a lot of people praying for me. I dont know this man but he heard me say that at least 3 times.

Heather, how amazing that even though your suffering, you are a witness for Christ. Keep pressing forward. God doesn't give us battles that he can't help us win!

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while,will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. -- 1 peter 5:10

Back
Top Bottom