"A Lamp Unto my Feet" Bible Verse ATC Swap, Due April 12, 2015

Wow! Such a beautiful turn out, I am excited!! :-)

Welcome Jodi, KaHed, and letterdiva :-) :-)

Hmm. Put me on the lurking couch until I see if I can come up with something worth trading...

First of all.................ABSOLUTLY AWESOME idea for a swap!!! I have been collecting a lot of cool Bible verse art on Pinterest lately and this would be a SUPER place to play around with them!!! Needless to say..........SIGN ME UPSKEE!!!
Second, let me suggest pinterest for finding a lot of great reference (as in artfully composed Bible verses) for those of us (namely me) who CANNOT fathom the mysteries of printing out anything but jpegs. If I am the lone dinosaur in the group, feel free to ignore, but if there are others out there just as frustrated with something that SURELY should be a simple task, then check out Pinterest!!! There...............class dismissed..... :eek::biglaugh:

First of all.................ABSOLUTLY AWESOME idea for a swap!!! I have been collecting a lot of cool Bible verse art on Pinterest lately and this would be a SUPER place to play around with them!!! Needless to say..........SIGN ME UPSKEE!!!
Second, let me suggest pinterest for finding a lot of great reference (as in artfully composed Bible verses) for those of us (namely me) who CANNOT fathom the mysteries of printing out anything but jpegs. If I am the lone dinosaur in the group, feel free to ignore, but if there are others out there just as frustrated with something that SURELY should be a simple task, then check out Pinterest!!! There...............class dismissed..... :eek::biglaugh:

LOL You can always take a screen shot of your computer screen, and save it as a picture Della.

I really must stop admitting what a BLITHERING IDIOT I am when it comes to all things technical..............:eek::swoon:

*enthusiastically waving back* HI BOSS AND CREW!!!:jiggy:

Wow, what a FANTASTIC idea for a swap! :jiggy: I've been thinking about a swap like this for some time but being tied up with my vintage APC deck, I've been holding off. So glad to see this one pop up! :D

PLEASE COUNT ME IN :wubclub: :wubclub: :wubclub: And so many cool participants in this one too!

Back
Top Bottom