THE ART OF NICK BANTOCK-HAND DRAWN ART SWAP-Due Aug. 15

DADAology

Boomer Sooner
Media
THE ART OF NICK BANTOCK - HAND DRAWN ART SWAP

GREAT PLACE TO LOOK FOR EXAMPLES OF HIS DRAWN ART IS IN HIS BOOK "ARTFUL DODGER" AND ANY OF HIS POP-UP BOOKS.

Sign-up/Withdraw by: 30 June 2008
Cards Due: No later than 15 Aug
# Players: unlimited US - 5 International
# of Cards: 3/3 or 6/6

15 iTrader pts required to join this swap.

When I first picked up a copy of Griffin and Sabine I was hooked, even before knowing that there would be books to follow. I found that I would get angry, wondering why this guy didn’t hurry and release another book, never occurring to me at the time that perhaps he hadn’t actually written another book! Thank goodness he did. The hook for me was the mystery of it all, the strange art was just icing on the cake!

This Swap is all about his ILLUSTRATED art. Please before signing up, if you are not familiar with his work please check out his web site; www.nickbantock.com .

This swap is for Hand Drawn art only. Submitted on good quality card stock or watercolor paper. Art can be done using pen and ink, acrylics, colored pencil etc. Please submit quality work and put your art in plastic sleeves for their protection.

Put your address on your return envelope with the same amount of postage you used to mail your cards to me. Your user name and the swap name should be on both your envelope and cards.

Swap will not be held for late cards.

No more than 5 International Players for this swap. I will pay for return postage on International Players. An extra card would be appreciated but not necessary to join.

Please PM me as well as requesting to join in the thread.

Names in RED have arrived,

1 me
2 gourdhead1997 - KY
3 Rooskie - NB

International Players
1 Stormarela - Canada
2 Wendy - the Netherlands
3 kylieluvsart - Australia

4 Bright-Spark - Scotland
5 Merlinprincess - Quebec
5 rKolig - Ontario

Last edited:
If you know anyone that might like this swap give them a shout and have the come take a look.....

Well we are looking mighty slim here.....lets talk this one to the top for a few days.....

I received Kylie's cards yesterday....nice cards....Thanks for the painting of the racoon...too cute...

invite a friend to join....we need more people....

I think you are right, I will try to find some of his work and load it for starters....good idea Stormarela...

Last night, I flipped through Griffin & Sabine and drew these cards, trying to get as close to Bantock's style as possible. I'm not sure if these are the ones I am going to submit, as I feel like drawing some more of them. These figures are fun!

Today I received "The Artful Dodger" from Bantock ... wow ... great book! Thanks DADAology (again), for starting this swap! I'm getting to know a whole 'new world'! ;)

Just checking in to see what's up. Great cards, Stormarela. I have been busy with some other swaps, but have them all finished. Looking forward to getting started on this one.

Back
Top Bottom