MUSIC to my Ears, Mixed Media ATC swap, Due June 12, 2017

Great work, Karch. I look forward to seeing them in real life!

Such awesome art being shared here. I love how everyone uses the music theme differently. Thank you, artists, for these great submissions.

Mail Call: Art has arrived from BlueSkyHare. I love your musician cards. Thank you for the hostie card. Also, your envelope has given me some ideas!

Mail Call: JoyceG, you beautiful ATCs have reached me. Each one is unique and delightful!

My cards are ready for mailing!

1_baby_music.jpg

1_gypsy_music.jpg

1_band.jpg

1_violin.jpg

Lurking at the moment. I actually made one (and a half of one) on this very theme a couple of years ago and have had them sitting in my ATCs-to-work-on box. Will see if I get my muse back to do some more and, if so, will make the sign-up official! ;)

Your cards are exquisite, dithespy!

Ancient_Planter.... I have my fingers crossed that your muse returns in the nick of time.

Beautiful cards just arrived from Karch. I appreciate the hostess card. I have my eye on one of those Asian lettering on sheet music background.

Beautiful cards have arrived from Ann_Stebbing. Thank you for the hostess card. I really appreciate your generosity.

CanadaRoseBud, your cards have arrived. I love your collage composition. Thank you for the hostess card. I'm going to choose one of the Paris cards since my daughter lives there. :)

Back
Top Bottom