MUSIC to my Ears, Mixed Media ATC swap, Due June 12, 2017

Sillylily41 , your cards have arrived. I love the backgrounds and your Zentangle skills blow me away. Great job!

LOL, dithespy...... it wouldn't be the same without you! I'll be watching for your cards. :)

Okay, I got them done, so sign me up and I'll get them in the mail.
1_Music.jpg

Your cards look great, Ancient_Planter. I am happy to sign you up!

PattyR..... your cards arrived today! I like all the different ways you represented music in your art! Thank you for the host card!

Ancient_Planter..... Your lovely art arrived today! Great work and thank you for including an extra for me! I also love your washi tape with the musical notes on it. I have soooo many rolls of washi tape but everyday I see more that I "need". LOL

Art has arrived from DitheSpy. Thank you for the cool notecard and the money for postage and the hostess ATC! I love what you did with this theme.

Cards have arrived from ChronicReader. Thank you for the host card! I love owls. :)

electricdesigner, your cards are here. I loved your mailing envelope and everything inside it. What a beautiful thank you hostess card! wow! I'm wondering how you did your backgrounds on your cards? They are very nice.

Cards arrived today from pattisscrappin. Thank you for the host card.

Today I received cards from BlueSky. I love how you mixed music and nature. Thank you for the hostess card!

Back
Top Bottom