Pretty Tissue Box Background Swap~Due January 18, 2018

Please sign me up. I was saving my tissue boxes for backgrounds for when I host a T2T swap (great minds think alike :) ) but at the rate I'm going, I'll be going through plentry of boxes. Oh, the joys of being in a school environment. I get over one illness, and another latches on.

Please sign me up. I was saving my tissue boxes for backgrounds for when I host a T2T swap (great minds think alike :) ) but at the rate I'm going, I'll be going through plentry of boxes. Oh, the joys of being in a school environment. I get over one illness, and another latches on.

I don't know if it is schools, or the school kids, but they do generate the most unique illnesses!!!

Oooh, I would have had a VERY hard time walking away from those marbled boxes, Vicki!
I don't even like the kind with lotion (try wiping your eyeglasses with them!) :biglaugh:

As soon as I find a coupon, I am going back for the marbled boxes.
I will save some cardboard for you. :0)

Prex, I was sick ALLL the time for the first 2 years. After that, I very rarely catch anything!! :)

Here are my cards. Had so much fun making them and they are mostly purple (my favorite color!). Two of them are shaker cards that I used the curve of the opening of the tissue dispenser and made windows out of - hence, the D shape. View attachment 190526

OMG!!!
Thanks for the heads up. I have not seen any of those.

WOW
Have you seen the new Kleenex that is anti-viral, and KILLS cold germs, and KILLS flu viruses WITHIN 15 MINUTES?:swoon:
The tissues are so Virucidal that one should dispose of them immediately after use.

Do NOT tuck in your pocket for a second sneeze.
Do NOT refill the Kleenex container
Do NOT use Kleenex tissue container for any purpose.
Do not use tissues, nor tissue container, for any other use.
It is a violation of federal law to use this tissue container in a manner inconsistent with its label, and use contents only as a facial tissue.
(Above information copied from bottom of Kleenex box)

I take above to mean I am not supposed to use the Kleenex box for making ATCs...........
Well, what a waste.......I am NOT even buying the product!
What a Saturday downer.:twitcy:

Oh I have seen those flu tissues. I have never bought them. I do buy the lotions ones cause my nose get raw if I don't, but don't wipe your eyes with them.

I love your cards Thou art Delyrias. Which one has my name on it? I have got to get moving on mine. I will have time tomorrow.

That is true about the orange tissue box. I mean unless you had the property brothers remodeling your house recently who has orange accents? You know, to offset the grey that is so popular that add an orange pillow and a box of tissues. I have no idea where the orange box came from or why it would be at our foodbank. I wonder if my co-manager brought the box in her car to wipe her nose. That seems possible. We don't get donations from stores that have Kirkland brand.

But it is mine now and super fun so far.

Really? Orange would be perfect, my bedroom is orange. A pastel orange, but still definitely orange.

I was told by seasoned teachers that I'll catch everything for the first 5 years.

Oh, great... As someone in school to be a teacher and also on immuno-suppressants, that sounds very scary

Please sign me up.I'll be going through plentry of boxes. Oh, the joys of being in a school environment. I get over one illness, and another latches on.

I was told by seasoned teachers that I'll catch everything for the first 5 years.

Prex, I was sick ALLL the time for the first 2 years. After that, I very rarely catch anything!! :)

Oh, great... As someone in school to be a teacher and also on immuno-suppressants, that sounds very scary

So the positive side of being a school teacher is always catching everything until one builds up immunity, then total immunity to anything and everything. That doesn't sound like too bad of a trade-off.

My daughter was a teachers aide in a special ed classroom for 3 years, and every year she would get sick and not be able to kick it. Then she needed to student teach these last 2 years and I have noticed she didn't get sick the last two years.

Now my Friend in Utah has been teaching for more than 10 years, and she still gets sick with bronchitis and sinus infections and right now she has influenza A despite getting the flu shot. Her teenage daughter also got the flu and also had a flu shot.

Welcome and welcome, Blue Fairy! I'm adding you to the list now. If you have any questions let me, or all of us on the thread, know. Yay to your first swap!! :jiggy:

I finished my cards today. I used that Nuvo green mousse I was excited about. I also inked all the edges with my newest gold ink pad. The other one was dried up.

So these are all tea themed with vintage images, that I bought from Youratcstore. Tim Holtz brand, and pretty good price $5.96 for 107 The description doesn't tell you the size of the vintage folks, so there are some there that are too big for atcs. I am ok with that cause I do work on journals too. So you get some of the same vintage folks but in different sizes.

I will also post my cards in my gallery

Back
Top Bottom