Pretty Tissue Box Background Swap~Due January 18, 2018

Love those cards, CQ! I DO love those graphic tissue boxes as backgrounds. :)
And I know what you mean about the Holtz vintage cutouts. I have them too. I plan to use the larger ones in my journals or on my canvases.
Can't wait to see your cards in person!

Love your cards, heymaggie! I will be on the look out for them. :)
CQ, you can send the swap cards and any CRRR cards in the same envelope, if you want.

I received not one, but TWO envelopes today--one from BigBangMomma, and the other from Dea1205 all the way from Croatia!
BigBangMomma, I love the message on your cards!
Dea1205, loving your use of embellishments!
Thank you both for the hostess cards, too. :)

This card was one I made using the same tissue box for one I used on the boy and tea. I got these white cutouts from someone probably in swapbot and thought WHAT AM I ever going to do with these? It was all kinds of white winter wonderland die cuts.
The white stuff is a new toy I bought called NEON, ( I see it is white) But basically you heat it with a heat gun and it puffs up like in the card. The store owner told me that the rest of the line of NEOW was very Neon colors.

I am not using this card for this swap in fact, I plan to use it for my live swap in the winter wonderland theme. Only 10 more to make. I thought you might like to see the possibilities.

That is cool, CQ! Is that NEON stuff hard now? Will it break easily? Do you need a heat gun or would a hairdryer work? Could you paint it now, if you wanted?

That is cool, CQ! Is that NEON stuff hard now? Will it break easily? Do you need a heat gun or would a hairdryer work? Could you paint it now, if you wanted?

Good questions. I really don't know. I don't think it breaks, It is soft still. not brittle. Foamy and dusty. I have a heat gun. I am sure a blow dryer would work. Yes I could add a glitter coat or paint. IT does come in colors but I heard the colors are all neon, hence the brand name. And the store didn't carry the other colors. I got the last white tube of the stuff. Since I plan to use the product in my DEC cards, I called the store owner and suggest she order more and Jennifer (here on AFA, that Jennifer) said she would like pink. But once the group see the snow on the cards, I am sure they will all want a tube of it.

Great product, CQ! Thanks for showing it, and the mousse. I have not purchased any new supplies in quite a while--trying to use only what I've got until after the Christmas credit card bill is paid off!!

I have my cards done...... I just have to get them ready for mailing. I will try to post a picture a bit later.

Oooh! So beautiful, Suzi! I love the colors, and the kitty in the jar! I can't wait to see them up close. Thanks for the hostie, too! :jiggy:

I ha e to withdraw for health reasons. Hopefully arm surgery in January will allow me full use again.��

I'm so sorry to hear you're having surgery, alrice46. But I hope it makes you 100% very soon. I will take you off the list.
Feel better soon!

I want to pop in and tell you my joyous news

We have a 28 year old male who is not in the USA who is match, and will agree to donate. He matches 8 of the 8 critical parts. and 9/10, the last two are not critical to match.

Today Dec 20th, they will be having a meeting at 2 pm to get a firm date. They do estimate 4 to 6 weeks, My husband does need to go into a sterile room after chemo that will destroy all of his bone marrow and cancer etc. Back in OCT, I heard the doctor say that they do this about one week before, the transplant, but he also said, he wasn't sure what chemo drug he was using yet.

Do you have any idea how happy I am? Paul has been so discouraged and so ill. Thank you all for praying keep praying. There is some man in the other part of the world who is going to save my husband's life.

Back
Top Bottom