Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

Not really member only, do you get up to Phoenix? (bring some lettuce hahahhaha) Technically it is in Peoria at Scraps of Love and the last Friday of each month. This month our theme was insects. I have a few leftover in my profile. One lady mails in her cards from CA. We have about 13-15 players so you make a lot of the same card. Well, I try to make the same cards but my cards all come out different as you can see from my leftover insects.

May is flowers, may flowers Not all that original but it is a new theme for us. June is steampunk.

When I am not so beat, I will post some card from the group. We have a wide range of talents.

The headline to sign up is the first 14 days of each month. I am NOT the contact person.

You can also just hang out with on the last friday of the month and see how great we are.

I get up to Phoenix every once in a while for work, but it is most often on Mondays, so my chance of coinciding with the last-Friday-of-the-month group is slim, but good to know about the possibility! :)

I made this one today. I do realize I need to be doing the PAT instead. SHHH! I am glad we live in the same state.
I do love the words and it took me some time to find the right color background and an image.

I hope you can read the words.

I made this one today. I do realize I need to be doing the PAT instead. SHHH! I am glad we live in the same state.
I do love the words and it took me some time to find the right color background and an image.

Hahaha! I still need to finish my own PAT cards. Lucky for me they don't have far to go! And I absolutely love, love your new poetry card! :)

I have had so much fun doing these...
Here are a couple from vintage text

1_0CEDED36-A7FB-465A-B5D7-D331D121FC24.jpeg

1_6B2567E2-748C-4D87-872C-DFB24EDDDF28.jpeg

Love the gold fish! It would have been even better with a google eyed goldfish. When I was little I had a goldfish with giant eyes I called Popeye. Lolol He was a Google eye goldfish. I'm not sure that is actually what they are called, it was my name for the giant eye goldfish.

You have OUTDONE yourself CQ!!! FAB card!!! I love it!!!

I made another card before I told myself "put those away and work on your PAT cards" I was pretty happy with the words, I got them from a very damaged Tolkien book Not ever sure which one. It was pretty ragged.

Back
Top Bottom