Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

GREAT card CQ!!! Perfect words for the image!

thanks it was a great way to use the large pansy. Now in your mind take away the pansies and think of ORCs rising up to battle our heroes in the book, I think my way is so much nicer. I stopped watching the Lord of the rings movies cause the orcs were so slimy and scary. I read all the books but I have let evil and slimy image when i was reading the books in middle school.

I mailed these on Monday... The backgrounds are gelli print (except the one with bodice, which is liquid watercolour). I made the each poem from one page of a book (different books for different cards). The pink card is from a prescription leaflet. Oh, and most of them are haiku.

I mailed these on Monday... The backgrounds are gelli print (except the one with bodice, which is liquid watercolour). I made the each poem from one page of a book (different books for different cards). The pink card is from a prescription leaflet. Oh, and most of them are haiku.

Ooh, those are wonderful, zandradee!

Wonderful cards, zandradee! My favourites are 'Electrical Activity of the Heart' and "Haunted Hours"!

I agree with you nanvan. I have hosted found poetry swaps from a medical advertisement, (not here but on swapbot) and I just adore the pink card, No one in the swaps ever did as awesome as you did there. I am inspired.

The words from the skull haunting are amazing.

I cant even remember the words on the man, but the texture in the background was something I do remember as awesome. Thanks for posting photos.

I'm so excited!! I finally figured out how to post pics in the gallery. My images have been too large so I finally scanned my cards and uploaded and it worked. So... long story short ..... my found poetry cards are in the gallery.

Back
Top Bottom