GREEK MYTHOLOGY ATC Swap, Open media, Due August 23

I never know how to pronounce this goddess' name: 1. ARTumus, or 2. ArtEEMus. What do you think?

Artimus

CiCiCreates said:
I never know how to pronounce this goddess' name: 1. ARTumus, or 2. ArtEEMus. What do you think?

I've most often heard Artumus....or Art-eh-mus. She's a fascinating story....could easily be the goddess of feminism.

Kent

Will be happy to do that Yellita, it will probably be posted here in a couple of hours.

Here are Yellita96 cards. They are: "Daedalus Wings" "Athena" "Perseus" and "Hydra". All done in colored pencils

Awelch, I just saw your set in the gallery - so wonderful!! Everyone should go look.

Happy Mail Report: Received 4 sets today, from MisterLarsen, Stahlrala, Awelch, and Subconscious_ink. Thank you, every one, for sending a host card! I will leave proper iTrader for you in the morning.

Just received your wonderful set, vegan4animals! Thanks so much for the host card.

Here are my cards, 3 for 3 and a host card. I love this swap! I have done Poseidon, Persephone, Apollo (I tried to copy a metal mask) and Circe and Odyssesus with 2 sailors turned into pigs.

Love the cards, Shirley! Lots of thought and time must have gone into them.

Tasha, your wonderful cards have arrived. Thanks so much for the extra, all are incredibly well done!

Back
Top Bottom