Leftover trash DUE FEB 4th, 2020

This sounds cool. I’m new to all this though. I’ve participated in two swaps on here so far and am about to finish a third. So is that what you mean by past swaps? Or a past T2T one? I have so much trash it’s crazy. And to be clear, you would use these things to make a new nice card? Also. Though I do have some
Rash leftover from those swaps it’s mostly bits and pieces of other cards I’ve made and trade 1-1. Thatbok too? Thanks

Basically a group of us have been doing Trash to treasure swaps. The host sends envelopes of "trash". or stash stuff. and the challenge is that each player makes atcs from the items. If you look at the photos you can see some trash leftover from past swaps.

You are welcomed to join because we all have some trash to send to you. I can send stuff by Monday if you pm me your address.

Finished my cards (3:3) for the swap.

Trash used:
Ann-Margret - the image of Ann-Margret, the music note background.

F is for Feminine - the brown paper with text (this lined the envelope in one of the Trash swaps), the piece of map and the letter 'f' in the circle. This has soft colours, but it's not as washed out as it appears in this scan.

Rainbow Girl - The image of the girl, the brown paper with text and the leaves.

X marks the spot - The map, the torn paper with text and postmark. I don't think the vintage photo was trash, but someone did send it to me a long time ago, so it came from my 'stash' and the x is a circle cut out of a magazine from fan ad (I think if I remember correctly) about birth control.

Will put in the mail today or tomorrow.

Finished my cards (3:3) for the swap.

Trash used:
Ann-Margret - the image of Ann-Margret, the music note background.

F is for Feminine - the brown paper with text (this lined the envelope in one of the Trash swaps), the piece of map and the letter 'f' in the circle. This has soft colours, but it's not as washed out as it appears in this scan.

Rainbow Girl - The image of the girl, the brown paper with text and the leaves.

X marks the spot - The map, the torn paper with text and postmark. I don't think the vintage photo was trash, but someone did send it to me a long time ago, so it came from my 'stash' and the x is a circle cut out of a magazine from fan ad (I think if I remember correctly) about birth control.

Will put in the mail today or tomorrow.

Your cards are gorgeous. I am so glad you joined us. You have unique style, with very clean lines, nothing too cluttered. I can get cluttered. They dont look like trash at all. AND then I got thinking those are some trashy women. right?

Trashy Women now there is a swap theme.

Thank you for your nice comments and observations, Heather! It's true that I have clean lines, but I long to be able to "clutter" - I love YOUR style! And I would love to participate in a Trashy Woman swap if you decide to run one...

I think I will make my cards trashy women. I am inspired. You know what really inspired me to do this swap? It was the leftover sardine from JavaZarfs, moo. I just could not find a way to use that on a moo, but loved the quirkiness of it. So I thought What can I do with this? Of course host another swap.

I never kept the T2T trash separate, so it is mixed in with all my own trash in my collage drawers (yes, multiple drawers of collage materials! sigh) so I wouldn't be able to list anything on the back of the cards other than what the trash is, certainly not where I got it. Is it essential to list things on the back of the card, or just say "trash stash?"

I never kept the T2T trash separate, so it is mixed in with all my own trash in my collage drawers (yes, multiple drawers of collage materials! sigh) so I wouldn't be able to list anything on the back of the cards other than what the trash is, certainly not where I got it. Is it essential to list things on the back of the card, or just say "trash stash?"

Yes, I think I will go adjust the rules, and just say if you played in the past you must have some trash leftover. Many players are in the same boat. I just still have it in the envelopes. It sounds organized but really it isn't.

I read my info, and it does state already "when possible". So dont stress about it.

Yes, I think I will go adjust the rules, and just say if you played in the past you must have some trash leftover. Many players are in the same boat. I just still have it in the envelopes. It sounds organized but really it isn't.

I read my info, and it does state already "when possible". So dont stress about it.

Thanks! Sign me up, then!

Back
Top Bottom