Leftover trash DUE FEB 4th, 2020

I had only small amount of leftover trash that I could find and/or identify.
Map Cat - map and circle:special trash with a twist; cat eyes from a Disney sticker T2T14
View attachment 212097
Arizona Cotton Rat - words and sun T2T14; mesh with dots T2T4; the rat I drew on the back of a tag, unknown origin; the cork ground was gifted
View attachment 212098
Cow - Drawn on the back of the monopoly ad T2T14; grid use my stash swap 2nd edition
View attachment 212099

I had only small amount of leftover trash that I could find and/or identify.
Map Cat - map and circle:special trash with a twist; cat eyes from a Disney sticker T2T14
View attachment 212097
Arizona Cotton Rat - words and sun T2T14; mesh with dots T2T4; the rat I drew on the back of a tag, unknown origin; the cork ground was gifted
View attachment 212098
Cow - Drawn on the back of the monopoly ad T2T14; grid use my stash swap 2nd edition
View attachment 212099

I saw your cards in the gallery before I even came here. I love them all. ( I was in the gallery because of the art a thon)

Great cards JavaZarf! I especially love your cow! I recognize that mesh! I remember making curtains and snow from it. ;)

You are correct. I remember your cards. I hosted that swap and actually didn't think I had anything left, but found that scrap mixed in with other stuff.

GAAAAAH! don't you hate that.
I just finished a major craft items purge and found that I had some unopened bottles of spray, paint and other stuff plus duplicate colors.
Trying to go simple now and got rid of things I liked but never used or only used once.
That's what she said.

CQ5 - if you ever want to get rid of some of that mesh, I'm your girl (or should I say your old lady?) ... I love that stuff and for some reason never seem to find it in my local hardware stores...

JavaZarf - I have so many unopened or barely used art supplies, but I refuse to get rid of them - I keep promising myself that I will get the courage to use them, someday...

Oh dear! I don't know what must have come over me. We had some work done on our hourse last year and had to move a lot of stuff around. I either can't find any of my old "trash" leftovers , or (gasp!) I've thrown it away. I'm so sorry, I'm afriad I need to withdraw from this swap. I will be back for the next one though, and I promise I will save every scrap the next time.

Oh dear! I don't know what must have come over me. We had some work done on our hourse last year and had to move a lot of stuff around. I either can't find any of my old "trash" leftovers , or (gasp!) I've thrown it away. I'm so sorry, I'm afriad I need to withdraw from this swap. I will be back for the next one though, and I promise I will save every scrap the next time.

You away your trash. ?!??! That is it. Sorry you are no longer considered a Pack Rat! We can still be friends, but you will notice a slight difference in the relationship and eventually you will find you no longer want to take our calls or texts.

Well you have until Feb 4th to renew your membership to the pack rat group. And this swap allows you to withdraw so stick around maybe our bad habits will inspire you. I mean our awesome artistic skills with trash.

Back
Top Bottom