Leftover trash DUE FEB 4th, 2020

Finished my cards (3:3) for the swap.

Trash used:
Ann-Margret - the image of Ann-Margret, the music note background.

F is for Feminine - the brown paper with text (this lined the envelope in one of the Trash swaps), the piece of map and the letter 'f' in the circle. This has soft colours, but it's not as washed out as it appears in this scan.

Rainbow Girl - The image of the girl, the brown paper with text and the leaves.

X marks the spot - The map, the torn paper with text and postmark. I don't think the vintage photo was trash, but someone did send it to me a long time ago, so it came from my 'stash' and the x is a circle cut out of a magazine from fan ad (I think if I remember correctly) about birth control.

Will put in the mail today or tomorrow.

I love these, nanvan! Especially Ann-Margret. I can hear Bye Bye Birdie in my head now! I recognize the letter F too!

These went in the mail today. I have to admit I was a little intimidated by this swap. Trash swaps are always challenging, but the trash no one could use first go-round? Scary! Huuuge thank you to Heather for encouraging me to push past the fear and try anyway. AND for sending me some leftover trash. I was able to make 6 cards and I actually like every one of them. What?!?! Yay!

View attachment 211866

Post Script: I wasn't sure how to list the trash, which bit came from where, etc..... Everything on every card was from the trash or the envelope it came in. I added nothing from my own stash but glue, marker and paint.

Back
Top Bottom