14th Annual Personal Profile PAT-Due August 29

Oh my! Thank you SO much group 7. All of my cards are just perfect! :) Thanks for hosting a great swap xstitcher! I have left itraders for all.

I got AMAZING CARDS from Group 7! Thanks, everyone! And thanks, xstitcher, for a really fun swap! Thanks to my artists: stephiedee (gnome), Sweetgypsy (fish), Kehlenn (drum majorette) and sigma (angel)!

Kehlenn, my mom, who passed away from Alzheimers two years ago at the age of 86, was a drum majorette and then drum major in the early 50's. I was amazed to get your card! Good memories of Mom! :)

Lots of you have your cards! Hope the rest show up soon.

As AngelJoy said it was really fun meeting some new artists.

I look forward to seeing you all again in my next regular PAT!

Please keep the posts on received cards coming.

I want to see everyone getting cards.

karenr, i really hate it yours never made it. I still go the the mailbox everyday hoping to see them.

My cards arrived Friday! Sorry I didn’t post them, but I have had a super busy weekend! Anyhow, I am thrilled with my cards, and I am heading off to leave itraders right now!

Hey group 8...........

Guess what arrived in my mailbox today, only months after they were mailed............

karenr's cards.

sent her a pm to let her know and will wait to see what she wants me to do.

I guess better late than never, but gee whiz why this much later.

Looks like more cards have arrived to their new home!

and........

karenr, your cards finally found their way to me!!! Thank you for the extra one for me.

Happy happy mailbox today! Thank you so much to my group members for lovely cards and to xstitcher for being an amazing host!

Back
Top Bottom