14th Annual Personal Profile PAT-Due August 29

Another mail call for fun mail from the last 2 days!!

trini70 and lazyshadows , your cards are here! If you sent a host card, thank you!

We have 2 days and 7 sets of cards still not here. I think I have heard from all but 1 player and I sent them a pm.

If I don’t have your cards and you have not let me know what is going on either by pm or post on the thread let me know what is going on ASAP, please.

Fun mail delivery again today!

Loladog, Allegrae, and katiea707, your cards have arrived! Thank you all for the extra cards and cross stitch pattern!

Mail call! More fun cards...........

prex and yonawrites, your cards have arrived. Thank you both for the extra one for me!!

2 more days until the cards will be mailed. Still hoping karenr’s will show up. Either way I will have them at the post office on their way to new homes by Friday afternoon. With the holiday on Monday it could be a day longer before you all get your cards.

I have all the rest of the groups ready to go but only want to make 1 trip to the post office with all the covid-19 stuff.

Apparently, Missouri is pretty bad with cases popping up more all the time. News tonight said we are at 16% positive. I am to old and too tired to fight it so I am doing everything I can to stay away from it.

On a better note…………I had so much fun looking at all the cards again today. This was really a fun one to host. I am happy I volunteered to do it. I see why kentuckydakota hosts one every year.

Seeing all the fun cards has me thinking about new collections I could start. And several of you had some really neat cards that would have fit wonderfully in some of my collections.

I hope once you all see your cards you like them as much as I do.

Please remember, because this is a PAT everyone gets an iTrader from everyone. Those are really nice, so we know our work is appreciated.

And if you think I did ok please give me one, too. (so I know I am appreciated, too!)

One last thing… I think I gave out all the iTraders, but if I missed giving you one, please let me know.

Thank you so much for waiting xsticher and I'm so sad my cards didn't show up. I think we can blame The Australian postal system since everyone else's cards reached you in time. I think I will have to take a step back from participating in swaps until this crazy time settles down. I'm so sorry Group 8 Monroy28, Jodi, Beverly and yonawrites .

Thank you so much for waiting xsticher and I'm so sad my cards didn't show up. I think we can blame The Australian postal system since everyone else's cards reached you in time. I think I will have to take a step back from participating in swaps until this crazy time settles down. I'm so sorry Group 8 Monroy28, Jodi, Beverly and yonawrites .

I don't mind waiting longer for your cards to show up, Karen. Our Canadian mail is incredibly slow right now too. xx

I am still hoping to see Australian stamps when I open my mailbox!! We have 2 more days of mail delivery before I must get them in the mail.

Smallgirl, I tried to reply to your pm but your mailbox is full.

Thank you all for giving me the chance to host this fun swap!

Well, sadly the mail carrier has been here and there was nothing for the swap, so all the envelopes are sealed and ready for a trip to the post office. I figure they should start arriving in mailboxes Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing what you all think about your cards.

As I have said before this was a fun one to host. All the different subjects and cards for each person made quite an array of cards. The cards that took so long to get here or never made it put a bit of a damper on the fun, though.

If you don’t see me it is because I will be in and out this weekend with family so not sure if I will have time to come here and post or even look.

Once again, since this is a PAT every person in your group gets an iTrader from you. And if you think I did a good job please give me one, too.

Got my group 2 cards today! They're all so unique. It's fun to see what everyone finds in my profile to make. Thanks everyone!

Glad cards are starting to arrive.

Even if you are really, really close to me!! (Compared to everyone else, anyway.)

Thank you xstitcher for hosting this great swap! I cannot describe how thrilled I am with each of my returns by new (to me) artists Nicky, Barox818, Essy, and 1orange!

wow, so glad to see all the cards that are finding new homes!!

I will be back later when I have more time to update the list on page 1.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom